The Student Room Group

It's been pointed out to be I'm too old for this forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by threeportdrift
She's a she, and VERY old by TSR standards! :shakecane:

All the best people are old by TSR standards, dw! :penguinhug:
I will be 69 in March - 2nd year Criminology. I have grandchildren older than most of you here.x
Reply 42
i haven't yet properly talked to anyone under the age of 17 on TSR...
Well I'm 22 and I still feel ok about it :tongue:

But there's absolutely nothing wrong with it because we have many 25+ users. :yep:

Having said that, I definitely won't be around at 25. :lol:
Reply 44
Original post by TaintedLight
Come to think of it 25 does seem too old enough. Clearly, I've risen beyond the limits of a mere student and into the realm of the grown ups.

A realm alien to most of you lot.

25?

25!

Hilarious.

:shakecane:
Reply 45
Original post by Seamus123
I will be 69 in March - 2nd year Criminology. I have grandchildren older than most of you here.x

Bravo!
I'm 24 and to be honest if my education plans out how I expect then I'll be here until I'm at least 30.

I joined when I was 19.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 47
Ah to be 25 :moon:
Original post by TaintedLight
Come to think of it 25 does seem too old enough. Clearly, I've risen beyond the limits of a mere student and into the realm of the grown ups.

A realm alien to most of you lot.

Am 25 too hehe
Original post by Seamus123

Amazing!
[scrollr][scrollr][scrollr][scrollr][scrollr][scrollr]:shakecane:[/scrollr][/scrollr][/scrollr][/scrollr][/scrollr][/scrollr]
Do you have a job and have graduated?

Sometimes it's hilarious to see kids talk and you can see they know nothing.

Also I don't think it's wrong if you have been using the forum for a long time. Joining as a non-student in your 20s or up seems a bit odd, but even that so what. It is a student focused board, but there are plenty of other interesting forums.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm 28 and am still here :tongue: So long as there are still Oxbridge applicants on TSR confused about whether they have sufficient grades to apply, my work here will not be done :nah: :shakecane: :moon:

i... i thought you were younger :teehee:

:hugs:
Original post by the bear
i... i thought you were younger :teehee:

:moon: :nope: :getmecoat:

:shakecane:

I joined this site because my son is a student. I'm 49 and it's my son's 20th birthday today !!

Quick Reply

Latest