Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

King Edwards Camp Hill Girls interview! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have received an interview after applying to camp hill girls. The interview is next week on Thursday (9th feb) and I was wondering if anyone knows what they ask.

What about the formality?

Many thanks,

ReputationRep:
    same and theyre asking for mock grades- i am soo mad because i didnt do well in them what grades did u get in your mocks if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Also i think you shopuld be formal but mine is during school time so i will go with my school uniform

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PursuingMedicine)
    Also i think you shopuld be formal but mine is during school time so i will go with my school uniform
    hey me too ive got an interview this monday and my mock grades were English Lit and Lang 8 , Maths 7, all sciences A*, GG A* HIS A* , french B , pe B

I've got some friends who attend and they said just show how passionate you are and what you can contribute to the school overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamtayy)
    hey me too ive got an interview this monday and my mock grades were English Lit and Lang 8 , Maths 7, all sciences A*, GG A* HIS A* , french B , pe B

I've got some friends who attend and they said just show how passionate you are and what you can contribute to the school overall
    You have some great results!Thank you and good luck! Also do you think it would bother them the fact that i got a 4 in english and a 5 in maths and I' m choosing maths for a level?
    To be fair my school used harsh grade boundaries they said that the 5 i got in maths may have been a grade 6 with another schools grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    I say don't ever lose hope but make sure on your interview you ensure that you mention that it was a blip you've improved revision technique and have further improved etc etc .. at the end of the day it's what you get on results day that matters even if they don't give you offer make sure you phone on results day with your results because last year I had a friend and she didn't apply at all but called on results day and they gave her an offer straight away with 5A* etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamtayy)
    I say don't ever lose hope but make sure on your interview you ensure that you mention that it was a blip you've improved revision technique and have further improved etc etc .. at the end of the day it's what you get on results day that matters even if they don't give you offer make sure you phone on results day with your results because last year I had a friend and she didn't apply at all but called on results day and they gave her an offer straight away with 5A* etc
    That is very true, thanks for the advice I agree with you that results day is what will ultimately count!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.