The Student Room Group

'Double Award Science' entry requirement?

A course that I applied to has an entry requirement of a C in double science, whereas I have an A in Additional Science. Will this make any difference?

Thanks.
Original post by Ticktactical
A course that I applied to has an entry requirement of a C in double science, whereas I have an A in Additional Science. Will this make any difference?

Thanks.

what did you get in your other science gcse?
Original post by claireestelle
what did you get in your other science gcse?

The point is that I didn't do this 'double award' thing. I did Additional, which is a single GCSE. I got an A. The Core science thing (don't know if GCSE), that I did in year 10, I got a C.
Yes core science is the other part so you meet requirements by having a C and an A.

The point is that I didn't do this 'double award' thing. I did Additional, which is a single GCSE. I got an A. The Core science thing (don't know if GCSE), that I did in year 10, I got a C.
Yes core science is the other part so you meet requirements by having a C and an A.

Oh, that's good.

Thanks.

Just realized I didn't put it in my application. I'll have to email the university about it.

God knows why they care about it, I didn't even know it was a GCSE at the time.
Just realized I didn't put it in my application. I'll have to email the university about it.

God knows why they care about it, I didn't even know it was a GCSE at the time.

Email ucas whilst you re at it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending