Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LNAT results should be coming any day now (hopefully the website will release them early February) how are people feeling about them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabriella72)
    LNAT results should be coming any day now (hopefully the website will release them early February) how are people feeling about them?
    I'm so apprehensive because neither of my 2 LNAT unis have given me any response!! (UCL and KCL) The wait is driving me crazy haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titania_Fleuret_)
    I'm so apprehensive because neither of my 2 LNAT unis have given me any response!! (UCL and KCL) The wait is driving me crazy haha
    I completely understand that, they haven't gotten back to me either! I do have one LNAT uni back (Glasgow) but radio silence from those. I just really want to know at this point!

ReputationRep:
    I completely understand that, they haven't gotten back to me either! I do have one LNAT uni back (Glasgow) but radio silence from those. I just really want to know at this point!
    Haha let me congratulate you on Glasgow tho!! xD It's just those two I'm waiting on now.. provided that all goes well, what's your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Haha let me congratulate you on Glasgow tho!! xD It's just those two I'm waiting on now.. provided that all goes well, what's your first choice?
    Thank you! I don't really have a first choice yet, I'm going to wait to get offers in before the trusty pro/con lists come out. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I don't really have a first choice yet, I'm going to wait to get offers in before the trusty pro/con lists come out. What about you?
    I think I have my planned firm and insurance ready from my current three offers, but I'd still like to know what exactly happened with KCL and UCL/ LNAT!! xD

ReputationRep:
    I think I have my planned firm and insurance ready from my current three offers, but I'd still like to know what exactly happened with KCL and UCL/ LNAT!! xD
    I know how you feel, I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. Good Luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.