Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi 👋
    Im currently in my last year of college and going to start my foundation year in the uni on September 2017 . The original course length is 4 years but im also doing a foundation year , so it will be 5 years all together . Just wondering if SFC will support and give me loan for all of these 5 years .
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.