Turn on thread page Beta

Tescos or Sainsbury's witch one would you prefer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i wanted to hear your views and opinion from both Tescos Colleague and Sainsburys what do you like most ( not wages) but other things such do they treat you as a human facilitie canteen benefits..

reason i ask this because i dont know witch one is the best suitable so what do you guys think for no reason i always liked Tescos most my shop from them,

ReputationRep:
    I work at Sainsbury's but also applied to some jobs at Tesco too.

My mum shops at Tesco almost daily and would hate having that awkward part every time I worked even though she sometimes goes into Sainsbury's if she has dropped me off.

I am fairly well treated, when i first started i agreed to a load of overtime which i could do as it was the summer holidays, i think this made them like me as it showed dedication and since then they have been pretty friendly with me. I have had friends who have worked at Tesco and they are both pretty similar.

My advice would be take whichever job you can get and then make a name for yourself because if you are the one that gets on with everyone it can make your shift more enjoyable

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.