Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

glad to know this was all pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i feel like ive died and gone to an A2 art-less heaven :angelwings:
    what a glorious day

no more A level art ever again :jebus: i am a free woman :happy2:

I think it went well, i hope it did cos i put my heart and soul into that final piece
    ngl 15 hours of that was hard but we got there :dumbells:

i am so happy rn, i am home alone so i can sleep all evening if i want to, i have some money and there is food in my house what more could a girl need :lazy:

ty to the people who helped me along the way, ik ultimately you have to walk alone in life and that the work you do is your work obviously but i appreciate the support of people from here, a lot of you have supported me from the start but especially in the past few months i have appreciated it even more cos this has been a horrible time so although it is a bit circle jerky it is genuine and honest so ty to:
    Spoiler:
    Show

DiddyDec
    Reue
    Anon_98
    LeyK
    StrawbAri
    Airmed
    Deyesy
    Paracosm
    bluemadhatter
    z33
    serah.exe
    shadowdweller
    BurstingBubbles
    Midnightmemories
    SinsNotTragedies
    Rhythmical
    furryface12
    EC
    chelseafreak
    hezzlington
    CheeseIsVeg
    the bear

and other people obviously but you are the people who helped me get through the last few months bc i nearly didnt

onwards i shall march towards the June Exams :horse:
    WELL DONE BUB :love: SOOO Proud of you okay??? :hugs: Keep going as strong as you are now and I'm sure you'll ace the June exams too!!

ReputationRep:
    idk really, i cant really sum everything up in one word
    and yeh i closed them last may i think
    :hugs: hope you are well Twix

:cube:

i should really change the name of this thread lol i just cant think of a good one
    :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by bluemadhatter)
    WELL DONE BUB :love: SOOO Proud of you okay??? :hugs: Keep going as strong as you are now and I'm sure you'll ace the June exams too!!
    awwwww :kissing2:
    ty maya that cheered me up :lovie2: you are so lovely :hugs:

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    hope you feel better soon CF btw and that ur situation gets sorted x
    • Welcome Squad

Portfolio finished, thank god
    idk how many trees died making that
    hopefully it's a good grade, had better be cos so much work has gone into it, apparently you get marked on spelling though which is a bit of a ********y rule but anyway
    i mean no good stressing over the future and being ****ed over so may as well get on with some work i guess :/

also useful articles:
    Spoiler:
    Show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39717751

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39748185

leaving them there so i dont lose them, plus spread that politics magic :nyan:
    i love that thing though of when you read something or see something on TV and understand what it's talking about cos you've revised it lol

ReputationRep:

hope you feel better soon CF btw and that ur situation gets sorted x
    thanks Cavy :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ok so the conservative wilderness years are a bit confusing so ill make that a priority to go over and read about

also deadline met :bigsmile: i really hate that emoji idk why i just used it lol

really cba getting up tomorrow lol

also can ppl just realise that waking up in the mornings is difficult when u think ur awake already js :nothing:

meh
    • Welcome Squad

so much productiveness today :macarena:

ReputationRep:
    so much productiveness today :macarena:
    good to hear
    • Welcome Squad

Don't have to attend art lessons anymore :woo:
    feel so happy about that cos i've been finished for a week now and going is a waste of my time, happy that now i have an extra free to revise in :work:
    50% of my subject work is done now so that only leaves theory for one subject and the revision for the other one
    which is a good position to be in compared to people who have 3 science or essay subjects or whatever
    having said that i do feel a bit stressed and in an odd mood cos on one hand i feel so lighthearted and liberated, funny how a few words can change your life, but then in class and and in general just anxious with palpitations and it's hard to get my breath sometimes but that's just life and something you have to accept :yes:
    so glad ive kept notes all the way along AS and A2 cos it makes this bit much easier, just need to obtain practise questions from somewhere for the new linear one im doing might just make some or ask the staff to make some
    :work:
    • Welcome Squad

E K B S K

Erhard (keep getting that mixed up with Ebert :facepalm:) Kiessinger, Brandt, Schmidt, Kohl
    • Welcome Squad

Things to do:
    1)Revision (obviously :indiff:) main priority atm :yes:

2)Send those other docs off
    3)Send CV's to my entire region of England (someone must want meh :emo:)
    4)Get new spectacles O_O
    5)Upload thing to thing
    6)Register to vote
    7)Do my leavers present for someone i owe a lot to

life is so tiring :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Things to do:
    1)Revision (obviously :indiff:) main priority atm :yes:

4)Get new spectacles O_O
    5)Upload thing to thing
    6)Register to vote

it is, all you can do is keep doing your best :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    it is, all you can do is keep doing your best :hugs:
    Thank you lovely CF :penguinhug:

-----------------
    Things to do:
    1)Revision (obviously :indiff:) main priority atm :yes: (i cant really ever tick this off cos it's an ongoing thing :beard:)

4)Get new spectacles O_O ✅
    5)Upload thing to thing
    6)Register to vote ✅

ReputationRep:
    Thank you lovely CF :penguinhug:

-----------------
    [u]
    your welcome lovely Cavy :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

for anyone who says that history is a 'soft subject' i challenge u to memorise 170 years of history k thnx bye

:/
    • Welcome Squad

revision is going well i think, had to self teach some bits cos i was worried we wouldnt get the course done in time but it's good cos now lessons are just going over things ive taught myself which helps me revise even more
    want to get this section done by midnight :yes:
    • Welcome Squad

why is it that the stuff i posted 2 weeks ago feels like a century ago things are progressing and changing so fast all the time
    my yearbook photo is dreadful lol :rofl: my hair is covering most of my face :lol: tbf it is better than an awful mugshot and kind of suits my personality since im shy and hate having my photo taken. I think it's weird that all of our faces will be in people's attics for like the next 50 years tbh lol
    anyway that irrelevantness aside out of everything i think the areas i need to focus most on are:

-Metal process (in particular welding and metal finishes cos that always seems to crop up)
    -ICT in manufacture and things, kanbans and JIT and the other things i cant remember the name of and need to revise
    -Student protests and environmentalism in West Germany (got taught none of that ******** so that's something that i need to read up about )
    -Ted Heath and the early 1970s

everything else is just a matter of practise really and just general reading which im well on the way with so hopefully :crossedf:

in terms of the other things i wanted to do, done all of them except attach that photo and do my leavers present

as we approach the last week of yr13 i thought i would reflect on this horrible experience with a pie chart:
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  43.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    why is it that the stuff i posted 2 weeks ago feels like a century ago things are progressing and changing so fast all the time
    my yearbook photo is dreadful lol :rofl: my hair is covering most of my face :lol: tbf it is better than an awful mugshot and kind of suits my personality since im shy and hate having my photo taken. I think it's weird that all of our faces will be in people's attics for like the next 50 years tbh lol
    anyway that irrelevantness aside out of everything i think the areas i need to focus most on are:

-Metal process (in particular welding and metal finishes cos that always seems to crop up)
    -ICT in manufacture and things, kanbans and JIT and the other things i cant remember the name of and need to revise
    -Student protests and environmentalism in West Germany (got taught none of that ******** so that's something that i need to read up about )
    -Ted Heath and the early 1970s

everything else is just a matter of practise really and just general reading which im well on the way with so hopefully :crossedf:

in terms of the other things i wanted to do, done all of them except attach that photo and do my leavers present

as we approach the last week of yr13 i thought i would reflect on this horrible experience with a pie chart:
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  43.4 KB
    You have reached new levels of procrastination... making pie charts
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Meany Pie)
    You have reached new levels of procrastination... making pie charts
    :rofl:

but its a pie chart

for a meany pie :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

i knew u would say that lmfao :lol: ur so annoying yet loveable :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.