• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Paracosm it says you replied to me in this thread but i cant see it? idk if you actually did or it's just a glitch

this is such a trainwreck :getmecoat:
    omg what's going on!!!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    omg what's going on!!!
    it's working now :lol: i can see all your replies, page 23 has come back :woo:
    sorry about all that everyone :getmecoat:

think it's all fixed now :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    To get this thread back on track

Prom 2017:
    honestly i went into that with such low expectations cos im so socially awkward and its not really my 'thing' but im so so glad i went :excited:
    it was in such a beautiful location by a lake and it was just beautiful with the white tent thing (sorry im uncultured idk what it's called :getmecoat:) everyone looked beautiful :love: and ppl kept complimenting me on my suit and how smart i looked :blush:
    I think it had the right mix of formal (at the beginning while we were having dinner) and then party vibes (after the teachers left and the dance floor came on with the lights)
    I feel so happy, everyone was so nice to me and it was such a nice way to round off the year like yeh we have really done it, we all made it :yep:
    im glad as well because everything i did i did because i wanted to, i said no to things and the things i said yes to it's because i wanted to like some alcohol and dancing (although idk if i would flatter myself by calling it dancing :afraid:)
    i feel better about uni now cos after this and the pub do we had a while back when we went on study leave, i feel like i can handle social situations better than i thought and that they have the capacity to be actually fun
    i do have a headache now so i think i'll go to sleep :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    just beautiful with the white tent thing (sorry im uncultured idk what it's called :getmecoat:)
    I believe the word you are looking for is Marquee, my darling
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    I believe the word you are looking for is Marquee, my darling
    Thank you :mmm:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Plans for today and tomorrow:
    Need to get back on track with my drawings, haven't done any for a week :eek3: then need to go to the doctors again (tfw when the appointment is 8;30am :cry2:) so i need to go to sleep earlier

also..

that new tin of shoe polish feeling :sogood:

EDIT: change of plan, need to run a lot of errands today for people but that's ok because i like doing errands for my parent because then i feel like a better person :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    EDIT: change of plan, need to run a lot of errands today for people but that's ok because i like doing errands for my parent because then i feel like a better person :yep:

errands run :cute:

why is it 12:30 already tho, still have stuff to do :bebored:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Don't fall asleep cavy stay awake :nuts: if i fall asleep now i will undo the idea of trying to rectify my sleeping pattern

that was actually a very enjoyable day :yes: as i was very productive and i think it's actually good i didn't go to sleep because it means i started the day fresh without the shadow of bad dreams immediately tainting my day
    hoofed it down to the doctors this morning although it was raining so i resembled a rather dishevelled golden retriever. Got the prescription and subsequently the pills from the pharmacist on the way back which im not exactly thrilled to be taking but on the other hand i'm glad cos the doctor wouldn't say to take them if they weren't gonna help and it was just the fact that someone actually took me seriously unlike the other doctors i've seen about different things in the past. Like seriously i live in my body i think i know when it's not working and i was proved right then and now.
    The busstop congregation was also rather unexpectedly pleasant as the bus had broken down so everyone was talking to each other while they sent a new one which was nice and was pleased because usually i would panic if something like that happens but i just kept cool :cool: then bussed it to the city to buy some uni things
    so yeh out of something seemingly so mundane came pleasantness
    will probably go run some more errands in a bit
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    it was just a nap :hand: :getmecoat: i dont think ive ruined it cos im still tired so it's ok
    what is going on though, like fgs there's always something new :rofl: i take it we are in the phase of foggy images but pinsharp auditory dreams with creepy voices telling me stuff although i know exactly who the people are but i can never remember what they say all i get is the impression of it (im not rlly explaining this well lol)
    managed to do my jobs i needed to do though :yes:

and Hamoody thank you for all your lovely reps and messages :lovehug: you are such a lovely guy and im so pleased that you have come back :cube:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Right well i went to sleep at 1:20 am can u believe :eek4: so very early and managed to sleep :woo:

but then i ruined it by forgetting to set an alarm and woke up at 3:30 pm :sigh: so now i won't be able to sleep tonight :sad:

ffs cavy
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Taking my parent to see my work which is on display :woo: :pierre:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    That was so cool (albeit a tad embarrassing ), strangers said nice things about my work too which is good cos they arent biased :nah:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That was so cool (albeit a tad embarrassing ), strangers said nice things about my work too which is good cos they arent biased :nah:
    :lovehug:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    why do stupid vans keep knocking on my door
    leave me alone :/

ReputationRep:
    Best motivational story i have ever heard.

Original Channel is etthehiphoppreacher
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Honestly i feel like my dreams go to waste.
    I wish i could be like those people who use the 'darkness' for lack of a better word in their life to make amazing art or music or whatever. I mean mine are so ****ing elaborate and long that written down they do make quite good horror stories but they read like a badly edited jumpy video because obviously real 'logic' doesn't apply to dreams.
    Tried drawing them too but it's hard to draw stuff without a clear reference. I just wish they could be more useful, i mean im stuck with them as far as i can tell as it's been a year now, especially now because it seems too coincidental that since i started this pill i've had worse more vivid dreams so i would like to make them count for something and to get something good out of it.
    So far the only useful thing i've got out of it was an idea for my A2 exam art project since that was all satanism and pagan stuff
    i'll think of something to do with them eventually :bebored:
    not much has happened today rlly, ran an errand that was it :bee:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    lol ffs just remembered im meant to be doing something :pika: best get to it :dancing2:
    also i think these side effects might be real despite my earlier scepticism

also yesterday was productive

best get cleaning now :couchpotato:

also

also

its a month till results day :eek4: :eek4: :eek4:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    best get cleaning now :couchpotato:

need to sew now
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    learnt to cook another meal, we are getting there :dumbells:
    learning (very slowly i might add :emo:) to dance, watch out ladies :sexface:

productiveness :woo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    learnt to cook another meal, we are getting there :dumbells:
    learning (very slowly i might add :emo:) to dance, watch out ladies :sexface:

productiveness :woo:
    What can you now cook? :gah:
    :mmm:

:jumphug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.