If only I could be half this productive :moon:
    Keep on shining lovely :lovehug:
    omgosh bless you :cry2: ilysm :lovie2:
    and you are the least *****y friend ive ever encountered :slap:
    thank you lovely that means a lot <3
    Spoiler:
    Show

i keep meaning to respond to ur messages on the thing from monday :emo:
    i always used to reply to everyone before i went to bed but i got told to stop doing that cos something about blue light? and to do these weird nightmare exercises (that do **** all but still we can hope :rofl:)
    however i shall reply tonight :yes::cube:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    thanks to Reue for some earlier motivation :penguinhug:
    :hat2:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Reue)
    :hat2:
    no lines for me yet

ReputationRep:
    no lines for me yet
    Yet

omgosh bless you :cry2: ilysm :lovie2:
      and you are the least *****y friend ive ever encountered :slap:
      thank you lovely that means a lot <3
      Spoiler:
      Show

i keep meaning to respond to ur messages on the thing from monday :emo:
      i always used to reply to everyone before i went to bed but i got told to stop doing that cos something about blue light? and to do these weird nightmare exercises (that do **** all but still we can hope :rofl:)
      however i shall reply tonight :yes::cube:

It's okay :lol: get to them when you can :hugs:
      Also about the blue light thing you could try downloading an app that filters that out? It's called night mode or something.
      I've got it on my phone so by 10pm it filters out all the blue light and makes it orange-y. I hear it's meant to help but :rofl:
      • Welcome Squad

DAY FOURTEEN:
      just woke up tbf i didnt sleep for too long (not for 3 hours like has been happening recently :eek3:)
      tbh im abnormally tired i've realised but then idk if i am or if it's just cos i sleep badly when normal ppl sleep at night :dontknow:
      anyway, feel quite failurific today and idek why really, just haven't felt productive even tho i did do stuff so argh :work:
      i dont feel like im gonna get art done tbh, at AS it seemed more straightforward as you didn't seem to have to 'experiment' as much but now you have to do all this experimentation, like why at this point this project is meant to use techniques ur best at (in my case drawing and painting and things) and showcase them. Oh well whatever :/ ngl AQA i dont think 8 weeks is long enough for a project especially considering the last week is basically redundant because the exam is 3 days and ur not allowed to touch it from the first day so

OMMMGGGAAWWWSDDSDDHKJFDS

i did acc have a good idea for something art related in my dream which i might do as part of my 'experimentation' first time they have ever acc helped lol.

ok things to do for tomorrow (last day of term):
      -'Borrow' a **** tonne of paper from the art rooms
      -scan in my stuff that needs scanning in
      -Find out what my 'targets' are for the half term cos had no guidance since we started this :yy:

on a happier note gave my history coursework in :excited: so that's done and got asked out for coffee :awesome:
      ok so that sounds more impressive than it acc is but still maybe i can finally achieve my life goal of going to Starbucks :moon:

work level = not as much as i wanted
      mood = tired and fed up and blegh
      stress level = stressed
      sleep = quite crap, yes that weird man in the tent shop thing im looking at u, or i would if u were real :ahee:
      • Welcome Squad

im gonna change the dates here so the next one is day seventeen cos then it aligns properly with how many days it has been since the exam topic got released

:smartass:

ReputationRep:
      Normally i am self motivating and hardworking (if i might say :getmecoat:)
      but i literally have so much to do rn
      in fact these last months are just going to be mad
      and i am ill and dont feel well and my head is splitting in pain but i need to get this stuff done for tomorrow bc it was set today and eugh
      normally i dont like to make threads like these but idk where my contacts are @ well i do they are either busy or on holiday or whatever but i need motivation now :emo:
      :lazy:

EDIT: this turned into a little study blog lol of the Cavy A Level life :rofl::work:
      forget motivation! make it a habit! YOU CAN DO IT
      U WANT THAT DEGREE U GOTTA WORK
      JUST DO IT
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by whatfuture)
      forget motivation! make it a habit! YOU CAN DO IT
      U WANT THAT DEGREE U GOTTA WORK
      JUST DO IT
      thank you :lol::hugs:

although lets slow down a bit here :eek3: its thankfully only A2 atm not degree :afraid:
      • Welcome Squad

ok things to do for tomorrow (last day of term):
      -'Borrow' a **** tonne of paper from the art rooms ✅
      -scan in my stuff that needs scanning in ✅
      -Find out what my 'targets' are for the half term cos had no guidance since we started this :yy:
      DAY SEVENTEEN:
      acc had a pretty good and productive day :blush:

was dreading getting my school report so much but all the grade efforts were maximum and all my current mock grades are A's so hoping to get one of those to an A* in the summer and that will be great :yes: plus all the comments were very lovely and im surprised it was such a great report tbh considering how awful i have felt for the majority of this year :rofl: anyway that has given me a morale boost for the holidays which FINALLY start today :macarena: im so happy cos now i can sleep, and drink tea :sleep::tea:and not get sweaty and ahhh bliss :lazy: plus i hope to be super productive, especially with art cos this is an important week in terms of experimentation but already got some techniques planned :work:

work level = high
      mood = pleased with myself for once, mainly cos other ppl are pleased with me which then makes me pleased and tbh i didnt know i was acc thought of so well
      stress level = not too stressed
      sleep = could have been better, could have been worse
      • Welcome Squad

HALF TERM (DAY EIGHTEEN AND NINETEEN):
      ok so yesterday (18) didnt do that much in terms of work even tho i took some photographs for some more research cos yknow can never have too much :lazy: but that day mostly consisted of drinking cola and having a nice time :cube:

soooo 19:
      well its only really just started because havent been awake for that long however im super happy with a technique that i've done for art, think it looks really effective and its got a good premises behind it, not giving away what it is tho :shh: also ive learnt not to scrunch up my drawings and throw them away :rofl: luckly this one acc looks more effective for having been scrunched up

i like working in half term/the holidays because i feel like a proper designer/art person bc i can work solidly all day on stuff without the constraints of school i.e you must do this at this set time and bc i prefer to work late into the night i can do that cos i dont have to get up at the crack of dawn :closedeyes:

need to start my revision notes for history tho and then do that essay, mustn't forget that bc although the art exam is the prerogative atm practise for history is crucial so that im well prepared in june :yes::work:

also need to tidy my room

work level = good balance of work and relaxing
      mood = alright tbh
      stress level = not really that stressed
      sleep = lots of it but horrible dreams :moon:

ReputationRep:
      HALF TERM (DAY EIGHTEEN AND NINETEEN):
      ok so yesterday (18) didnt do that much in terms of work even tho i took some photographs for some more research cos yknow can never have too much :lazy: but that day mostly consisted of drinking cola and having a nice time :cube:

soooo 19:
      well its only really just started because havent been awake for that long however im super happy with a technique that i've done for art, think it looks really effective and its got a good premises behind it, not giving away what it is tho :shh: also ive learnt not to scrunch up my drawings and throw them away :rofl: luckly this one acc looks more effective for having been scrunched up

i like working in half term/the holidays because i feel like a proper designer/art person bc i can work solidly all day on stuff without the constraints of school i.e you must do this at this set time and bc i prefer to work late into the night i can do that cos i dont have to get up at the crack of dawn :closedeyes:

need to start my revision notes for history tho and then do that essay, mustn't forget that bc although the art exam is the prerogative atm practise for history is crucial so that im well prepared in june :yes::work:

also need to tidy my room

work level = good balance of work and relaxing
      mood = alright tbh
      stress level = not really that stressed
      sleep = lots of it but horrible dreams :moon:
      Work harder!

• Welcome Squad

(Original post by Willy Pete)
      Work harder!

meany pie :emo:
      Spoiler:
      Show

this one looks like you :rofl:
      Name:  Screenshot (3).png
Views: 61
Size:  6.7 KB

ReputationRep:
      heyyy, :heart:
      try this quote out. kind of works for me

Francis of Assisi Quotes. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
      i usually work with this when i have a lot of work pilling up. which happens all the time.
      treat yourself, so after every say 45 minutes of work give yourself a chocolate or do like 5 mins on your phone. so in this way you know your goal by the end of the study session.
      also cause i prefer little goals i have set myself that by the end of this week if i stick by the revision time table i will buy myself this novel i have been wanting for ages. so i am gonna work for it. so its like kind of earning it if that makes sense. (idk i feel as if i am rambling on).
      good luck and i hope the best for you.

ReputationRep:
      oh wait another point we are all different and work at different paces try and not to compare yourself with your friends etc. it can be demotivating if you are behind. and be proud of what ever grade you got cause you worked hard for it. yeah

i hope my long rambling and waffling proves to be somewhat useful GOOD LUCK !
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by aimen:P)
      ]x
      Thank you for taking the time to write out all that :hugs:

much appreciated :cube:
      • Welcome Squad

HALF TERM (DAY TWENTY):
      maybe sometimes you need a meltdown so you can rejig your head and carry on, anyway i dont want to say anymore about that bc it is my business, ty tho to SinsNotTragedies, Deyesy , Reue (cos u offered :hugs:) and Anon_98 :cube:

ok so, i have pages to do in my sketchbook but i cant work out which ones to do first and the order to put them in, not that it really matters cos it will still make sense either way but still :work:

everything is just on my floor and i need to stick it in :nothing:

just

stain

the damn

pages

:indiff:

Got some good news though a couple hours ago :excited::nutcase:

work level = need to do more :/
      mood = in pain :pain:
      stress level = stressed
      sleep = meh,this thing isnt working
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Hey would you like your thread to be moved to the grow your grade section ?

ReputationRep:
      ty tho to Not Willy Pete
      I'm really feeling the love...
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by nisha.sri)
      Hey would you like your thread to be moved to the grow your grade section ?
      ty for the offer but i think it is ok for now where it is :yes:

(Original post by Willy Pete)
      I'm really feeling the love...
      not my fault that your sleep patterns dont coincide with my hysteria
      Spoiler:
      Show

:cube:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.