Original post by saraxh
Another one

hi
Original post by FeloniusFunk
Sit on my chaise longue?

:colonhash:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Most have been said.

I have one though: when their first message is something crude. I woke up to this lovely gem on Christmas Day 2015 :h: ;
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

I prefer that line.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Attachment not found

I prefer that line.

Have to wait for approval, brah.
Reply 51
Original post by Anonymous

I'm sorry, but why the hell would that actually impress a girl? You think girls are so shallow and vapid that they'll find that attractive?

I mean yes some may like it, maybe they'll think it means the guy is mature and has his **** together. But imo you've just completely undone all that by feeling the need to announce it to the world. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just had to vent after seeing one two many.

What immediately turns you off on Tinder?

I was in a club in manchester once chatting up some girl. I mentioned the reason I was in manchester was cause I was looking to buy a house.

and Jesus ...I've never seen a girl's eye's light up like that before
when they have gym in their bio and a shirtless pic (guys)
Original post by ANM775
I was in a club in manchester once chatting up some girl. I mentioned the reason I was in manchester was cause I was looking to buy a house.

and Jesus ...I've never seen a girl's eye's light up like that before

Well no. It turns me off so incredibly much, it's borderline repulsive. Up there with a guy mentioning he drives a BMW :rofl:

Cringe. You must have low standards because any decent girl finds it a major turn off. My girlfriends agree.
Yeah the 'recently brought my own house' type of guys should ideally be signed up to a sugardaddy website instead as it seems as if they think their wealth will impress a girl. Yes it will impress her... because she'll be hoping that you will be willing to spend on her. If not - don't mention your ****ing wealth and what its done for you.
Reply 55
The typical demanding a solid 9 when hes a 5 himself

Even worse when it comes with a completely stuck up, over-selling profile where he paints himself out to be nothing short of a lothario and then you look at his pic and are like.... 'eh I just don't see it - average face, average bod, too short, crap dress sense, stupid pose... obviously still single for a reason!' :facepalm:
Reply 57
Original post by Anonymous
Well no. It turns me off so incredibly much, it's borderline repulsive. Up there with a guy mentioning he drives a BMW :rofl:

Cringe. You must have low standards because any decent girl finds it a major turn off. My girlfriends agree.

no, the girl was a solid 8+ actually.

to be fair, she did seem fairly attracted to me before I said that.
It's just when I said it, she seemed slightly more-so.

I wasn't saying it to try and boast either, that was basically the only reason why I was in manchester and when in conversation I just ended up saying it.

having said all that, If you see a man on Tinder trying to overcompensate a little with his assets, you shouldn't be too hard on him imo as society/media basically encourages men to act this way. I mean even in Aladdin he was pretending to be some rich prince in order to impress Jasmine as he was worried she wouldn't be interested...

here's a song for you .......which you probably won't like......but this sort of thing and these sorts of messages are everywhere...

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Attachment not found

Please tell me you replied "Why? Is your nose bigger than your d**k?" :biggrin:

Immediate swipe lefts:
-Photo with their ex or kids
-"I've got 2 kids and they mean the world to me". Just means nothing really, loving your children isn't exactly unusual
-"Not the best looking guy in the world but...". Let me decide that, putting yourself down isn't attractive
-"Just as happy having a night out or staying in". Unoriginal and tells you nothing about the person.
-"Looking for someone to cuddle" Barf
-Terrible spelling/grammar, I know some people are dyslexic but anyone can spell check their profile.
-Only has topless gym selfies
-Only has photos of them fishing
-Any photos of them in Asia cuddling a tiger
-Any photos of them with a dead boar they've just killed
-Only group photos so you can't tell which one they are.
Probably Tinder itself.

It has no validity as a medium for connecting people it only encourages at best fleeting unsubstantial encounters and at worst is responsible for the objectification of humanity and the degradation of the wholesome aspects of the courtship process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending