Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please help, Muslims will probably only understand Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    It's typical Islamic rhetoric, they try and make out that anyone who isn't Muslim can't possibly understand Islam when TSR consistently shows that it's the non-Muslims who generally know more about Islamic theology than the Muslims.

As an apostate you probably have it worse because as well as being "ignorant" you were probably "never a true Muslim" according to them either.
    Wow, that just shows how much they think of kuffars then, it's pretty pathetic bringing something personal into an argument which wasn't even needed. I mean yes, I am an apostate and I won't deny that, but there is no need to say I don't have knowledge as much as someone who isn't Muslim. Honestly some people.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    Im not in anyway stating that Muslim men are 'perfect'. Because simply they are not no one is for that matter. However to be honest apart from the couple of black sheep who has no affliction to Islam they do treat women like queens and princesses nowadays anyways.
    But my original comment was, what makes you so sure and adamant that non Muslim men aren't righteous and endearing towards their wives? You clearly pointed out that Muslim men are righteous in a way to put those who aren't Muslim down.

ReputationRep:
    I dont do jokes unless they are halal and truthful.

Yes think about it I am not here to spoon feed you every little bit of information on what the biased media is portraying these days. Non-Islamic men are not tolerant of women in the first place to be honest as they dont value them as much as righteous men believe it or not.
    What flagrant nonsense. Sad to see that you've been so blinded by indoctrination that you genuinely believe no non-Muslim men are respectful to women when reality clearly shows the majority are.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I dont do jokes unless they are halal and truthful.

Yes think about it I am not here to spoon feed you every little bit of information on what the biased media is portraying these days. Non-Islamic men are not tolerant of women in the first place to be honest as they dont value them as much as righteous men believe it or not.
    OH ****. :rofl: Jesus Christ are you being serious?

Halal jokes are boring.

What you're saying is absolutely disgusting, and your views are horrific and backwards. To outright say that non-Islamic men are not tolerant of women is prejudiced. Some of the greatest people in my life are non-Muslims and they have respect for women - they value their rights and autonomy and don't treat them like delicate children, like objects. That would be patronising. I guess you like to be treated like an object though.

What on earth is your idea of a 'righteous man'? List all of his qualities and traits.

ReputationRep:
    It's typical Islamic rhetoric, they try and make out that anyone who isn't Muslim can't possibly understand Islam when TSR consistently shows that it's the non-Muslims who generally know more about Islamic theology than the Muslims.

As an apostate you probably have it worse because as well as being "ignorant" you were probably "never a true Muslim" according to them either.
    Seeing as you' claim' to know so much about my religion maybe you would like to answer this question " In surah Hajr (15:87), it is said; "We have given you seven verses that are worthy of recitation over and over again"
    According to the majority of Qur'anic scholard and ahadith, what seven verses is being referred to?"

Without google would be preferable

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as you' claim' to know so much about my religion maybe you would like to answer this question " In surah Hajr (15:87), it is said; "We have given you seven verses that are worthy of recitation over and over again"
    According to the majority of Qur'anic scholard and ahadith, what seven verses is being referred to?"

Without google would be preferable
    This isn't an Islamic Quiz thread as there would be no way to know whether or not I've used Google. Please stick to the topic at hand.

ReputationRep:
    What flagrant nonsense. Sad to see that you've been so blinded by indoctrination that you genuinely believe no non-Muslim men are respectful to women when reality clearly shows the majority are.
    Only thing ive been blinded by is the love of Allah you have not only be blinded but deaf and your heart sealed from the true Islam thats why you think its really easy to always put Islam down seeing as you dislike the religion for whatever reason.

ReputationRep:
    Lesbian and gays was not as quite common as it nowadays. Nowadays its a norm.
    There's no evidence there are more homosexuals as a proportion of the population now than in the past.

Anyway, that's beside the point. You said it was a sign of JD and that clearly can't be so because homosexual behaviour has been around forever so JD would have happened already.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't an Islamic Quiz thread as there would be no way to know whether or not I've used Google. Please stick to the topic at hand.
    I thought you knew all about my religion? Islam is actually easy however if you cannot answer such basic question/quiz then please refrain from putting other Muslims down.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Only thing ive been blinded by is the love of Allah you have not only be blinded but deaf and your heart sealed from the true Islam thats why you think its really easy to always put Islam down seeing as you dislike the religion for whatever reason.
    Or more like become delusional and you can't accept that you place non Muslims lower down in society and judge them for their actions and claim they are not pious and righteous like your precious Muslim men just because they aren't Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Again, just showing how insane and irrational your imaginary god is, who punishes people for things he himself has done.

You are denying reality if you say that no non-Muslim men are righteous. Where is your evidence for this bold statement?

ReputationRep:
    Again, just showing how insane and irrational your imaginary god is, who punishes people for things he himself has done.

You are denying reality if you say that no non-Muslim men are righteous. Where is your evidence for this bold statement?
    Still havent managed to find the answer to my question/ quiz have we?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I thought you knew all about my religion? Islam is actually easy however if you cannot answer such basic question/quiz then please refrain from putting other Muslims down.
    Flawed logic. No one is 'putting other Muslims down', (dangerous) ideas are merely being challenged. If you have been blinded by 'the love of Allah' then it is you who cannot see the other side. Therefore you have not the authority to claim that non-Muslim men do not value women.

Why does someone have to know every inch of Islam in order to challenge ridiculous beliefs? You are using that as a way out.

ReputationRep:
    Still havent managed to find the answer to my question/ quiz have we?
    Re-read post 242.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    In Islam a husband has rights over his wife. She should ask for his permission when leaving the house otherwise it is haraam.
    By saying that you're implying that a woman is nothing but a man's property.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I think you will find it's been the other way round, you making bold statements claiming that non Muslims men are not righteous and then not backing your claims, and then stating that the non Muslims on this thread do not posses the knowledge to understand Islam when in fact you are in no way to judge those who are non Muslims and state that your men are better.

ReputationRep:
    You were made to leave islam within itself as Islam does not tolerate lesbian or gay marriages. This is also one of the major signs of the day of judgement.
    Any sane religion would promote love regardless of gender. Islam and majority of the world's religions however, do not.

ReputationRep:
    Re-read post 242.
    The only reason why I questioned you was because of your statement to someone that I came across
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    So how do we then produce reputable scholars? That actually know Islam from the back of their hands? You stating that non Muslim men are righteous is just outright hideous as how can they have the knowledge of Islam when they are not even aware of the principles of Islam? I am no one to judge thats just my perspective on what I have noticed nothing personal.
    This isn't a case of them being righteous Islamically as they are non Muslim, how do you expect them to be righteous in that way? It's a case of you judging them for their non Muslim actions, not a case of if they pray five times a day and restrict their wives from doing anything.

ReputationRep:
    Lesbian and gays was not as quite common as it nowadays. Nowadays its a norm.
    Wrong. Homosexuality was much more tolerated during Antiquity, and it was perfectly normal for men to have homosexual relationships. Many Roman emperors were openly gay, such as Hadrian, Commodus, or Elagabalus. Alexander the Great also had male lovers.

Education often involved sexual education, with the professor "teaching" his disciple. Homosexuality was even compulsory in the Spartan curriculum, for both boys and girls! The army of the city of Thebes was also made of same sex couples.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.