The Student Room Group

Edexcel Mathematics: Core C1 6663 17th May 2017 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by juliakoczij
Set 1 are 'made up' questions by people, and Set 2 are actual questions that have come up in previous years :smile:

WHAT
are you sure????

i've been doing set 1, no wonder it has taken so long :frown:
please confirm
ty xx
Original post by mathshelppp
WHAT
are you sure????

i've been doing set 1, no wonder it has taken so long :frown:
please confirm
ty xx

yes im pretty sure because if you open any of the set 2 packs, the front cover says 'Topic Questions from Papers' and above each question it gives you the year it was from.

Whereas in Set 1 it just goes straight into the questions and they don't give you information about what year/paper it's from :smile:
Original post by juliakoczij
yes im pretty sure because if you open any of the set 2 packs, the front cover says 'Topic Questions from Papers' and above each question it gives you the year it was from.

Whereas in Set 1 it just goes straight into the questions and they don't give you information about what year/paper it's from :smile:

yeah yeah i know that because i needed to check what year a question was but i found the question in set 2, they should make it clear -.-
need to finish them tomorrow

ty anyway! ill ask around
x
Original post by mathshelppp
yeah yeah i know that because i needed to check what year a question was but i found the question in set 2, they should make it clear -.-
need to finish them tomorrow

ty anyway! ill ask around
x

no worries :smile: x
Anyone here doing C12 IAL tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
this link gives you all the maths c1 past papers form 2001 onwards (including 2016). :smile: http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/c1-edexcel/
🌈🌈Hi everyone. Has there been any predictions of the grade boundary for C1? Truthfully it was a better paper than last year ,but because of exam stress and silly mistakes, there were some awful calculations in my paper that I think dropped the marks, 🤧even if the methods was correct. I would predict this paper for an A to be 64/75. Any opinions/ predictions for the grade boundary would be a great help! 🌼
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending