Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Mathematics: Core C1 6663 17th May 2017 [Exam Discussion] Watch

• View Poll Results: How did you find the 2017 Edexcel C1 exam?
    Very Easy
    9.05%
    Easy
    13.36%
    Average
    30.12%
    Hard
    34.36%
    Very Hard
    13.11%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliakoczij)
    Set 1 are 'made up' questions by people, and Set 2 are actual questions that have come up in previous years
    WHAT
    are you sure????

i've been doing set 1, no wonder it has taken so long
    please confirm
    ty xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathshelppp)
    WHAT
    are you sure????

i've been doing set 1, no wonder it has taken so long
    please confirm
    ty xx
    yes im pretty sure because if you open any of the set 2 packs, the front cover says 'Topic Questions from Papers' and above each question it gives you the year it was from.

Whereas in Set 1 it just goes straight into the questions and they don't give you information about what year/paper it's from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliakoczij)
    yes im pretty sure because if you open any of the set 2 packs, the front cover says 'Topic Questions from Papers' and above each question it gives you the year it was from.

Whereas in Set 1 it just goes straight into the questions and they don't give you information about what year/paper it's from
    yeah yeah i know that because i needed to check what year a question was but i found the question in set 2, they should make it clear -.-
    need to finish them tomorrow

ty anyway! ill ask around
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathshelppp)
    yeah yeah i know that because i needed to check what year a question was but i found the question in set 2, they should make it clear -.-
    need to finish them tomorrow

ty anyway! ill ask around
    x
    no worries x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here doing C12 IAL tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this link gives you all the maths c1 past papers form 2001 onwards (including 2016). http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...rs/c1-edexcel/

ReputationRep:
    🌈🌈Hi everyone. Has there been any predictions of the grade boundary for C1? Truthfully it was a better paper than last year ,but because of exam stress and silly mistakes, there were some awful calculations in my paper that I think dropped the marks, 🤧even if the methods was correct. I would predict this paper for an A to be 64/75. Any opinions/ predictions for the grade boundary would be a great help! 🌼

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.