Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a pretty underrated university, but I'm hoping to go there in September and I know none of my mutuals will be attending. Is anyone going to LBU? Is anyone in the same situation as me? I'm worried I'll be a loner with no friends.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going there in September too (i got a conditional offer) what course are you hoping to do? I don't really know anyone there either lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padfoot22)
    I'm going there in September too (i got a conditional offer) what course are you hoping to do? I don't really know anyone there either lol
    I'm at the headingly campus, yourself? I'm going to be studying Childhood studies. I know no one at Headingly campus, it hurts lol.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I'm going to be at City Campus, Broadcasting Place I think it is!

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I'm going to be at City Campus, Broadcasting Place I think it is!
    everyone appears to be at the city campus *sigh* hope you have fun though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheScarfGirl)
    Yeah, I kinda wish I was at headingly because it looks nicer imo. I hope you have fun too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be at Headingley Campus too. So scared of not knowing anyone there too. 😬

I got a conditional offer for Primary Education 👍

I think most people doing teaching/education subject courses are on the Headingley Campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've recently just accepted a firm offer for international buisness which is at the city campus but I am thinking of staying at sugarwell court or kirkstall brewery which is near the headingly campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CL1998)
    Hey! I've recently just accepted a firm offer for international buisness which is at the city campus but I am thinking of staying at sugarwell court or kirkstall brewery which is near the headingly campus
    The Headingley Campus looks really nice from what I've seen.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what accommodation you're staying in yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I kinda wish I was at headingly because it looks nicer imo. I hope you have fun too!
    The city campus is more likely to be more fun and social, I think - there's more people there I guess. Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snow96)
    I'm going to be at Headingley Campus too. So scared of not knowing anyone there too. 😬

I got a conditional offer for Primary Education 👍

I think most people doing teaching/education subject courses are on the Headingley Campus.
    I have lived in Leeds majority of my life and literally everyone I've spoken to have said that they're in the city campus. I'm so nervous of not being able to make any friends there!

Yeah, the headingly campus isn't as large as the city.. it's more quiet and I think there's only a few courses in headingly compared to City.

~ congratulations on your offer though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CL1998)
    Congratulations on your offer, are you already deciding on accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I have lived in Leeds majority of my life and literally everyone I've spoken to have said that they're in the city campus. I'm so nervous of not being able to make any friends there!

Yeah, the headingly campus isn't as large as the city.. it's more quiet and I think there's only a few courses in headingly compared to City.

~ congratulations on your offer though!

Thank you, you too!

I live in Bradford, going to be travelling to Leeds for uni. 😁

Excited and nervous to start though 👍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snow96)
    Thank you, you too!

I live in Bradford, going to be travelling to Leeds for uni. 😁

Excited and nervous to start though 👍
    I applied at Bradford too, but I decided to stick to Leeds beckett - it's easier for me. But there are so many people from Bradford at LBU!!

I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of fun at uni

ReputationRep:
    I applied at Bradford too, but I decided to stick to Leeds beckett - it's easier for me. But there are so many people from Bradford at LBU!!

I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of fun at uni
    I applied to Bradford too!! I also got an offer from them. My heart is set on LBU though, seems nicer.

Certainly hope so, you too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.