Seated vs Standing tickets

Watch
Starmock99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Which one is better? I bought standing tickets to see The Weeknd!!!! Was it the right choice??
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Personally I always buy seated tickets where possible, because I don't think I would cope very well standing in a large crowd for several hours. I guess it depends whether you feel comfortable standing, as it does mean you generally get to be physically closer to the band/artist, however sitting at concerts is great too (plus no achy legs! )
Roger11
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd get bored seated, but also depends what type of music. I love going to dnb raves so seatings not usually an options, much more fun standing going crazy being of your nut
stefans.spawn
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Starmock99)
Which one is better? I bought standing tickets to see The Weeknd!!!! Was it the right choice??
Im gonna go see the weeknd for after hours tour, should i get seated or standing? Im quite short, so should i get there hella early to get near the front??
Umaurma
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ahhh I'm going to see the weeknd too!!!! I'm way too excited
Umaurma
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stefans.spawn)
Im gonna go see the weeknd for after hours tour, should i get seated or standing? Im quite short, so should i get there hella early to get near the front??
You'll have difficulty seeing anything if you're quite short. Are you also going to the O2?
AliMurtaza770
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aye, Weeknd fam
Legit had the same question and came across this😂

I’m thinking standing but this would be my first concert and the prospect of standing at O2 during a weeknd concert is scary
Yukikobestgirl
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AliMurtaza770)
Aye, Weeknd fam

I’m thinking standing but this would be my first concert and the prospect of standing at O2 during a weeknd concert is scary
should be sound if you can stand for long times.
never been to a concert which had seating tbh so it's a weird question for me to answer but if you stay away from the moshpit or jump pit or whatever (doubt the weeknd would have stuff like that) you'll be fine just stand a bit further back,
Got caught up in the pit at JPEGMAFIA cause I stood in the middle lol was fun as **** though would have stayed if I didn't have my coat wrapped around my waist
stefans.spawn
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Umaurma)
You'll have difficulty seeing anything if you're quite short. Are you also going to the O2?
Yeppp
stefans.spawn
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AliMurtaza770)
Aye, Weeknd fam

AYY XOTWOD, lmaoo i got standing tickets rip imma catch corona
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There is no right or wrong choice, just personal preference.
For me I would rather be seated.
Umaurma
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by stefans.spawn)
AYY XOTWOD, lmaoo i got standing tickets rip imma catch corona
I think it'll probably be postponed...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (301)
34.28%
No (577)
65.72%

Watched Threads