Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Background info:
    My school splits every year group into 2 half years which basically means 2 different timetables for the same year group.

I have a crush on one of the boys in the other half year group but I'm not sure if he likes me or not (we only really see each other in between lessons and we can't stop and talk then). Sometimes we have a quick chat at lunch but it is very rare.

What he does when he sees me round school:
    -Shouts my name
    -Gets me to high five him
    -Starts singing songs that are usually about love
    -He (and his friend😂) hugged me on the last day of school before Christmas
    And when we were on a trip he asked me (and none of the other 6 people) to be in a pair with him ALL DAY!!

Also, on a recent school trip, one of the girls in his half year said something along the lines of "You must be missing [insert name] trying to pull you and he's probably missing you doing the same to him"

Do you think that means my crush is obvious. I also don't think he is trying to 'pull' me but what do you think?

Sorry it's quite long but any advice would be helpful!!!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Background info:
    My school splits every year group into 2 half years which basically means 2 different timetables for the same year group.

I have a crush on one of the boys in the other half year group but I'm not sure if he likes me or not (we only really see each other in between lessons and we can't stop and talk then). Sometimes we have a quick chat at lunch but it is very rare.

What he does when he sees me round school:
    -Shouts my name
    -Gets me to high five him
    -Starts singing songs that are usually about love
    -He (and his friend😂) hugged me on the last day of school before Christmas
    And when we were on a trip he asked me (and none of the other 6 people) to be in a pair with him ALL DAY!!

Also, on a recent school trip, one of the girls in his half year said something along the lines of "You must be missing [insert name] trying to pull you and he's probably missing you doing the same to him"

Do you think that means my crush is obvious. I also don't think he is trying to 'pull' me but what do you think?

Sorry it's quite long but any advice would be helpful!!!
    Thanks
    god you can tell you guys are in year 9/10 haha Honestly He's probably into you. I used to do the whole high fiving thing hen i was a kid when I liked someone.Good luck, make him wear a conom

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.