Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm in love with the wrong guy :( Watch

I met this total hottie a few times and yes I have a crush, hazel eyes, cute hair, he flirts with me and he's gorgeous :love:

Thing is I have no chance of pulling bc it's in a work related environment and I take my work seriously :ahee::cry:

Help me get over him TSR!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pull outside of the workplace then? Why can't it work for you? Yeah they say not to date your colleagues but it can work sometimes.

TSR is just going to tell you to go for it lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're not in love with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met this total hottie a few times and yes I have a crush, hazel eyes, cute hair, he flirts with me and he's gorgeous :love:

Thing is I have no chance of pulling bc it's in a work related environment and I take my work seriously :ahee::cry:

Help me get over him TSR!!
    It can work. If you feel he is the one then go for it. If your not in love then just try not to. I know it will be hard but just try.
    Hope This Helps!

ReputationRep:
    For real?

You're not in love :rofl:

(Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Lol you're not in love with him
    WTF? I wrote a different thread title with a swear word () but I think the mods edited it lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.