Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So basically i have a gf on tsr and we have been talking for like ages now and like all of sudden this guy comes into her life who is also on tsr them two met up because they live like near each n there just "friends" supposedly and he kissed her on the cheek and them two are really close a this just makes me feel so low cuz she said she feels closer to him only because hes met that guy in real life me and her are in long distance relationship and now i just feel sad and low cuz of all this basically what should I do ? Should I just leave feel like ****

Step 1) Don't get a gf on tsr
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So basically i have a gf on tsr and we have been talking for like ages now and like all of sudden this guy comes into her life who is also on tsr them two met up because they live like near each n there just "friends" supposedly and he kissed her on the cheek and them two are really close a this just makes me feel so low cuz she said she feels closer to him only because hes met that guy in real life me and her are in long distance relationship and now i just feel sad and low cuz of all this basically what should I do ? Should I just leave feel like ****
    What have you never met up? I'm sorry to hear what's happened :console: it seems like maybe the distance but also the fact that (it appears you've never met) she's craved intimacy and found it from someone else who was attainable so I'd talk to her about this as you need clarity.

ReputationRep:
    She has a pe*is bro dw

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    What have you never met up? I'm sorry to hear what's happened :console: it seems like maybe the distance but also the fact that (it appears you've never met) she's craved intimacy and found it from someone else who was attainable so I'd talk to her about this as you need clarity.
    No we havent but we have been talking for ages online and now this i told her how i feel and she say hes just a friend idk what to do anymore
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No we havent but we have been talking for ages online and now this i told her how i feel and she say hes just a friend idk what to do anymore
    The thing is, these types of situations are difficult as you've never met, so it doesn't make anything 'exclusive' as such, it depends on how dedicated you are to each other but as long as they don't get any closer, maybe things may work out. Have you arranged a meet up and are you guys pretty far away in terms of distance?

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    The thing is, these types of situations are difficult as you've never met, so it doesn't make anything 'exclusive' as such, it depends on how dedicated you are to each other but as long as they don't get any closer, maybe things may work out. Have you arranged a meet up and are you guys pretty far away in terms of distance?
    I honestly didn't think this was happen due to being how close we are but i guess we wasent that close for what she did. No we live too far from each other
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I honestly didn't think this was happen due to being how close we are but i guess we wasent that close for what she did. No we live too far from each other
    I don't have any experiences of an LDR, but I guess if I was to enter one, I'd schedule a meet up just because you get along online but it might not be the same in real life as sad as that is to say. Maybe suggest something?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.