Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthie)
    my first choice was st andrews although they gave the same offer but im now really glad they rejected me! illl be leaving mty house in a week today its really scary thought
    I can't wait , am taking a train overnight on friday night/saturday morning. Think I'll be quite tired... Still too much shopping to do, erk, need a coat, I hear it can get cold :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    im packing my room into boxes and i dont think its gonna fit in my car! im highly renowned for over packing!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ouch !

I have my flatscreen now so getting my computer up shouldn't be a problem (small case too ). I have lots of army type bags to arrive commando style! Going on an overnight train 8 pm on Friday till early in the morning, I'm sure you'll be less tired than me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    is that friday night sat morning? i dunno what time im arriving saturday! my LEA is providing me with a laptop scanner printer and such stuff so i will be havign that delivered up their when the report is finished! we will have to meet up when were up there! i dunno what to take really its all a bit crazy i have started getting boxes into my car!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm heading up friday night-sat morning ! Am sleeping during the day so hopefully won't be so bad. Nice to hear your LEA is getting you sorted out! I'll be surprised if my LEA has their financial assessment done on my loan in time, not looking forward to debating my tuition fees .

Will see about meeting up , sounds like an awful risk to you though :rolleyes:! Should be fun up there

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.