The Student Room Group

thinking of taking business for alevel but not sure if i sould do btec or alevel

ive never studied business before and didn't choose it as my gcse options but in these past 2 years i have started to try and build my own business, buying and reselling clothes and shoes. If i want to take it further I thought id probably have to study it for a level, but due to me never studying it before, im not sure weather i should do btec business or a level business. my school offers both.

i would also like to take maths, art and physics and have applied for an Arkwright scholarship.

what i would like to know is if there is anyone that was in my situation and advice as to what i should do.

Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

I'm also thinking of taking it. The first year is year 11 stuff in more detail whereas year 12 is new stuff. Als, I'm taking chem, bio and physics at a level. The teacher said it is quite laidback and something to fall back onto. Some uni's will not be happy with btec and a level is not too much work so I'd do a level but it depends on how much work you can take

Quick Reply

Latest