Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my wife are having another lovely little girl, due 24/05/17 and we're over the moon! But we have been really struggling to name our little princess. We've now settled *we think* on Ava as the first name, but we are looking for a middle name that fits with her surname.

Her name would be Ava ______ Brennan

However, I'd also accept suggestions for first and middle names to go with my surname (as we'll most likely change from Ava at some point :P)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    Satsuma

ReputationRep:
    marie

ReputationRep:
    Baby McBabyFace
    Spoiler:
    Show

Seriously, don't ask thestudentroom for answers, your kid will find out in 20 years time and be pissed

ReputationRep:
    Ava Louise Brennan?

Sophie
    Jenny
    Cindy
    Eliza
    Jessica
    Elizabeth

Just throwing names up😅

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

We used middle names (two per child) to remember relatives (typically the child's grandparents). They don't 'fit' with the first and last names, but that wasn't important to us - they don't get used much.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Harriet, Lucy, Sophia, Robin, Josephine, Scarlet...

congrats
      use this to help
      http://www.fitpregnancy.com/baby/bab...by-names-girls

i like Elise or Celes
      Celes [ce-les] as a name for girls is of Latin origin, and the name Celes means "heavenly". Celes is a variant form of Celeste (Latin): anglicized transcription of Céleste (French).

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.