The Student Room Group

Salford or Coventry?

Applying for sports rehab at Salford and sports therapy at Coventry, despite the course tittle the difference between the courses are negligible. I was wondering in terms of teaching, sports and general university standing which one would be the better choice.....
Can you visit? I wouldn't worry about standing but teaching and sports are important so see if the uni can put you in touch with current or former students.
Reply 2
They both say the same thing about teaching.... its both amazing.... but its the same crap students always say..... The sport of those who i have talked to it seems fairly even at both
Original post by rhewitt
Applying for sports rehab at Salford and sports therapy at Coventry, despite the course tittle the difference between the courses are negligible. I was wondering in terms of teaching, sports and general university standing which one would be the better choice.....

Hi Rhewitt,
It's great to hear you're considering studying with us! :biggrin: Have you visited for an open day yet? I know when I was deciding where to study it was the deciding factor. You get to meet the people who will be teaching you, and chat with current students about how they feel about the university, the course, the area, the nightlife, their career prospects, international experience and everything in between! I found it really helpful, because reading information online really didn't let me find out how I would feel about places - and when you're going to spend the next 3 years of your life somewhere I think that's really important!

You can find information about our open days online here.
Good luck with the big decision, and be sure to drop us a tweet if you make it to one of our open days!
^Josh
Reply 4
Original post by rhewitt

Neither

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending