Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawkeye96)
    Hey guys, I have an interview at UCL tomorrow too! But I only noticed about contacting to find out the list of supervisors today :/ I'm assuming they won't reply if I email because they'll be interviewing all day, so I know it's a bit cheeky but would either of you mind telling me the list of supervisor names? Totally understand if not :)
    Ah, sorry, just seeing this. Do you still need it? And if not, how did your interview go? :)

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm in the same position for the UCL MRC DTP! I didn't notice until yesterday and didn't email for the list of supervisors... does anyone have the list of supervisors for the Neuroscience and Mental Health theme? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akos_)
    Hi guys,

I'm in the same position for the UCL MRC DTP! I didn't notice until yesterday and didn't email for the list of supervisors... does anyone have the list of supervisors for the Neuroscience and Mental Health theme? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
    Hi! Unfortunately I don't have the list for this theme, but I would imagine if you email them and ask them for it, it would look better rather than finding the list from somewhere, so I wouldn't worry to much about it. Good luck! And let us know how it went!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kapina)
    Has anyone heard back?
    not yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06moca1)
    not yet
    I am so anxious and hopeful! :(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kapina)
    I am so anxious and hopeful!
    Same. I thought this interview went the best out of all my PhD interviews.

ReputationRep:
    Same. I thought this interview went the best out of all my PhD interviews.
    Yeah, I thought it went well for me too, so fingers crossed that we both got in! Let me know if you hear back since if anyone has heard back and I haven't, at least I will know that it's a no (although hopefully it is a yes! :( )

ReputationRep:
    Anyone waiting On theme two interviews being released? What are all your degrees in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ry4nm141)
    Anyone waiting On theme two interviews being released? What are all your degrees in? :)
    Hi, I'm doing my undergraduate in Neuroscience at St Andrews. What about you?

I actually think they might have sent all the interview invitations.. :/ Have you applied anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    i don't think theme 2 list hasn't been released yet, as far as I know? What makes you think it has

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ry4nm141)
    i don't think theme 2 list hasn't been released yet, as far as I know? What makes you think it has
    Well, I really don't know but I think they had the interviews last week. I can of course be wrong as no one has actually told me that they are all at the same time, so hopefully they are not and you have an interview!

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from the MRC Prion Unit post interview.
    Did an interview for the ISMB Wellcome Trust Structural, computational and chemical biology PhD programme and waiting for results.
    I know it's off-topic but did you hear back from the ISMB programme? I'm still waiting to hear anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r4357)
    I know it's off-topic but did you hear back from the ISMB programme? I'm still waiting to hear anything.
    No but I spoke to the graduate recruitment at Birbeck. If we did not hear back from the first week after interview then the answer is no. However, since all candidates are ranked, if someone rejects their offer then we might still have a chance. Don't hold your breath.

ReputationRep:
    No but I spoke to the graduate recruitment at Birbeck. If we did not hear back from the first week after interview then the answer is no. However, since all candidates are ranked, if someone rejects their offer then we might still have a chance. Don't hold your breath.
    Ah okay thanks! So frustrating that they didn't just tell us that.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back for the Disease Mech theme?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back for the Disease Mech theme?
    I'm waiting on exp medicine theme too, have you heard anyone from this theme yet? Let me know when you hear back

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back for the Neuroscience and mental health theme?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, today I heard back from and got accepted to the Fundamental mechanisms of disease theme! I have no idea when they will get back to others though, but they did ask for a quick reply (within just a couple of days) as to whether I would like to accept their offer so I would imaging they will be contacting other applicants soon too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi kapina, have you heard anything else since? I was accepted too and I've sent a couple of emails but not had anything back...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.