Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Everyone will be Vegan in the future Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you wish you had the willpower to be Vegan?
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

ReputationRep:
    I find it sad that so many people are against the idea of compassion and selflessness, surely that reflects on what people think about other people? that's the scary part.

For the people who support veganism but don't have the willpower - what gives you motivation? what do you care about? a lot of things you wouldn't necessarily think relates to veganism - for me it's the animals, after watching cowspiracy and Gary Yourofsky's speech on veganism I vowed from that day on never to eat or abuse another being - it's the best thing I have ever done, there is loads of support and the vegan community do all they can to help you, after all it's not vegans who are the victims, it's the animals, the environment and yourselves.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.