Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long do you spend on Youtube a day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FeloniusFunk)
    25 hours
    No you do not.

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    An hour and a half maybe depending who's uploaded.
    What sort of content do you watch turtle retro

ReputationRep:
    Maybe an hour. I have reduced the time I spend on YT greatly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    What do you like to watch?
    Anything between 10 mins to 3 hours. I use it like a TV channel mostly - Cracked, Dorkly, Drawfee (I watch a LOT of Drawfee), allotment vlogs - but also for random cat vids :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Maybe an hour. I have reduced the time I spend on YT greatly.
    What do you watch?

ReputationRep:
    What do you watch?
    Usually islamic reminders/videos, girly stuff here and there like make up tutorials lol, random cooking videos etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Usually islamic reminders/videos, girly stuff here and there like make up tutorials lol, random cooking videos etc
    what's an islamic reminder?

ReputationRep:
    what's an islamic reminder?
    There are some channels like MercifulServant that do short reminders on Islam. Just to give you that motivation and guidance to practice Islam the right way.

Many hrs tbh :/ waste of time ://

ReputationRep:
      Hours

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I spend most of my time on Spotify too, but before bed I'll start watching the new videos uploaded by people I'm subscribed to. This somehow always transpires to me going on a buzzfeed binge, I'll go from watching a cooking video and then it'll be like 3am to like 'Guys get the oil sucked out of their pores' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by KaylaB)
      I spend most of my time on Spotify too, but before bed I'll start watching the new videos uploaded by people I'm subscribed to. This somehow always transpires to me going on a buzzfeed binge, I'll go from watching a cooking video and then it'll be like 3am to like 'Guys get the oil sucked out of their pores' :rolleyes:
      I literally was just watching a video of a guy get blackheads removed from his nose with this black peel mask thing.

I was also just watching cooking videos, not sure how I ended up there.
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      What sort of content do you watch turtle retro
      Its miss turtle retro to you and well some youtubers (filthyfrank, idubbz, supermega, christine and elijah) and cake decorating videos :rofl: bloody love cake decorating videos.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by retro_turtles)
      Its miss turtle retro to you and well some youtubers (filthyfrank, idubbz, supermega, christine and elijah) and cake decorating videos :rofl: bloody love cake decorating videos.
      I used to watch Amazing Wedding Cakes on TV :sexface:

(Miss Turtle Retro)

ReputationRep:
      I literally was just watching a video of a guy get blackheads removed from his nose with this black peel mask thing.

I was also just watching cooking videos, not sure how I ended up there.
      I think I watched that last night! :rofl::rofl:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I used to watch Amazing Wedding Cakes on TV :sexface:

(Miss Turtle Retro)
      What about Cake boss? That show has so much drama....OMG CAKE WARS AND CUPCAKE WARS...that was the ****

ReputationRep:
      30 minutes to an hour while eating is pretty regular per day

If I find something entertaining then I can spend longer. I've also got a variety of useful, academic videos to watch, some of which are several hours long. That's not regular use though

3 Hours

ReputationRep:
        Well Im preparing for and at school for about 8 hours until 3, get home at 4, revise for three hours, do homework for an hour, so while I eat and lay in bed its 4 hours, obviously this will be cut into if I plan on co op seasons

I've recently got Spotify (really late to the party) so the time I spend on YT is drastically reduced.

When I'm on my laptop in the evenings, I'll watch some cooking channels or something for maybe half an hour - hour whilst eating?
          Wait... people just go on YouTube to listen to music...?

I think I'd rather just download/buy a copy. Which I probably have if it's a track I like.

So... how much time in a day? None, on average. Though, maybe once a week I might watch a half-hour documentary or lecture, usually on a Sunday.
          • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
          <10 minutes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.