Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Student Finance Error 17/18 (?) Anyone else with same thing? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So yeah I am a final year undergraduate student, looking to to do Masters. I've been told here to regularly check for when postgraduate loans open. So I went to check today whether or not it would be open. I clicked on apply for student finance and it didn't allow me to apply, nothing unusual here. However the reason for why I couldn't apply was very unusual. It usually says I cannot apply as I have 15/16 and 16/17 applications already (I already asked about this here and was assured this is nothing to worry about) but now it says the following

You already have a student finance application for 17/18, 16/17 and 15/16.

I know for a fact I never applied for a 17/18 application yet so I'm very confused, is this an error as I don't see an application for this on my Student Finance homepage I only see my 16/17 application on my homepage. Or did they authorise an application for me without my knowledge. I was wondering if any of you have this problem. I most probably will call them tomorrow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.