Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy sent me a picture of him in the shower Watch

So this guy sent me a snapchat of him going in the shower, he wasn't actually in it though. He captioned it 'showering after a long day.' I found it a bit random that he'd send me that so I ignored it. Later on I asked him about the snap saying I found it weird and then he claimed he sent it to me by accident...However he has sent me other stuff like a picture of his abs before, Do you guys think he is lying about it being an accident?

ReputationRep:
    I think he might be doing it on purpose.

he possibly wanted u to continue along the lines of "send a pic" or something trashy like that, given the fact that he sends pics of other body parts. :dontknow:

it wasn't an accident although i do send accidental snaps to some people...

ReputationRep:
      I don't know what a shower is
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Trying to get your attention. It wouldn't have been an "accident" if you liked it.

ReputationRep:
      Report to google

(Original post by UWS)
      Trying to get your attention. It wouldn't have been an "accident" if you liked it.
      Yeah this is what I mean. If I responded with something like 'I'd love to join you' I don't think he'd say it was an accident haha.

ReputationRep:
      so he sends u pictures of his muscles then sends you pictures of him naked in the shower and youre wondering if he is doing this deliberately?

(Original post by Treeroy)
      so he sends u pictures of his muscles then sends you pictures of him naked in the shower and youre wondering if he is doing this deliberately?
      Well he did claim it was an accident the shower snap. I guess he denies it because he's afraid of rejection? I don't really understand.

ReputationRep:
      So he wasnt in the pic or the shower ? Was the pic actually just him in a shower ?

ReputationRep:
      *Facepalm*

(Original post by redleader1)
      So he wasnt in the pic or the shower ? Was the pic actually just him in a shower ?
      No it was basically a picture of him stood in the shower and I could only see his feet/some of his leg. Just a bit weird that he'd want to tell me he's going to go take a shower.

ReputationRep:
      Neither m8
      (Original post by Wibblywobblyhard)
      I don't know what a shower is

ReputationRep:
      not an accident, you dont accidentally take the photo, then caption it, then send it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      So this guy sent me a snapchat of him going in the shower, he wasn't actually in it though. He captioned it 'showering after a long day.' I found it a bit random that he'd send me that so I ignored it. Later on I asked him about the snap saying I found it weird and then he claimed he sent it to me by accident...However he has sent me other stuff like a picture of his abs before, Do you guys think he is lying about it being an accident?
      Yes, it is an accident, like the **** pic that you will receive tomorrow. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      No it was basically a picture of him stood in the shower and I could only see his feet/some of his leg. Just a bit weird that he'd want to tell me he's going to go take a shower.
      Do you think it could have been a joke ? I doubt there was anything sexual with that.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.