The Student Room Group

Guy sent me a picture of him in the shower

So this guy sent me a snapchat of him going in the shower, he wasn't actually in it though. He captioned it 'showering after a long day.' I found it a bit random that he'd send me that so I ignored it. Later on I asked him about the snap saying I found it weird and then he claimed he sent it to me by accident...However he has sent me other stuff like a picture of his abs before, Do you guys think he is lying about it being an accident?
I think he might be doing it on purpose.
he possibly wanted u to continue along the lines of "send a pic" or something trashy like that, given the fact that he sends pics of other body parts. :dontknow:

it wasn't an accident although i do send accidental snaps to some people...
I don't know what a shower is
Reply 4
Trying to get your attention. It wouldn't have been an "accident" if you liked it.
Report to google
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Trying to get your attention. It wouldn't have been an "accident" if you liked it.

Yeah this is what I mean. If I responded with something like 'I'd love to join you' I don't think he'd say it was an accident haha.
Reply 7
so he sends u pictures of his muscles then sends you pictures of him naked in the shower and youre wondering if he is doing this deliberately?
Reply 8
Original post by Treeroy
so he sends u pictures of his muscles then sends you pictures of him naked in the shower and youre wondering if he is doing this deliberately?

Well he did claim it was an accident the shower snap. I guess he denies it because he's afraid of rejection? I don't really understand.
So he wasnt in the pic or the shower ? Was the pic actually just him in a shower ?
*Facepalm*
Original post by redleader1
So he wasnt in the pic or the shower ? Was the pic actually just him in a shower ?

No it was basically a picture of him stood in the shower and I could only see his feet/some of his leg. Just a bit weird that he'd want to tell me he's going to go take a shower.
Reply 12
Neither m8
Original post by Wibblywobblyhard
I don't know what a shower is
not an accident, you dont accidentally take the photo, then caption it, then send it :colonhash:
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy sent me a snapchat of him going in the shower, he wasn't actually in it though. He captioned it 'showering after a long day.' I found it a bit random that he'd send me that so I ignored it. Later on I asked him about the snap saying I found it weird and then he claimed he sent it to me by accident...However he has sent me other stuff like a picture of his abs before, Do you guys think he is lying about it being an accident?

Yes, it is an accident, like the dick pic that you will receive tomorrow. :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous
No it was basically a picture of him stood in the shower and I could only see his feet/some of his leg. Just a bit weird that he'd want to tell me he's going to go take a shower.

Do you think it could have been a joke ? I doubt there was anything sexual with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending