Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever worn female underwear?

I did once (only) when I got out of the shower and realized I had no clean underwear.

My 'ex' had a terrible experience going 'commando' (zip/penis - sorry for tmi) and with that in mind I put on a (clean!) pair of knickers.

We are in the hour of honesty - be brave and truthful guys!

PS: 'Real' men cry and they also eat 'quiche' - with or without salad.

ReputationRep:
    No I have never worn women's underwear. I think there is a lot of men's fashion underwear- bikinis that Looks and feels great. Not a cross dresser

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm............
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Does wearing it on your head count?

Cos every kid does that...Well most.... Okay some then.... Or just me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Lol never.. I'll admit to crying and I've put on a bra at a party… alcohol makes you do crazy things but yikes, how did your penis survive those conditions?
    Amigo, it was not MY penis - I guess you did not read the post properly? Lol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    I did once (only) when I got out of the shower and realized I had no clean underwear.

I put on a (clean!) pair of knickers.
    In that scenario I'd probably go for just *ahem* recycling some of my own underwear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    In that scenario I'd probably go for just *ahem* recycling some of my own underwear.
    Now that is living life on the 'edge' Saber...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Now that is living life on the 'edge' Saber...
    I would say if that's the case then you must have gone to the edge and jumped off.

ReputationRep:
    TSR after 11.00pm, ladies and gentlemen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I would say if that's the case then you must have gone to the edge and jumped off.
    Oooh.
    Arrrr.
    Hmmmm...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.