I'm not sure how many marks it would get, but you seem to have lots of good points in there so you should be fine. You've answered in a different way to me but like I said, the question wasn't really suggestive of what to talk about ("stability" could refer to "stability" OR "instability) so the structure probably isn't as important as long as you have the content, which you do.(Original post by JMR2017)
How many marks do you think I would get for this???
1) How WW2 made caused Nazis to change policies, e.g. Women policy, also bad tactics from Hitler meant he lost support of army, July bomb plot etc. Then talked about how some schemes had to be rolled back, e.g Strength Through Joy and how everyone who paid for a car did not get it.
2) Other factors causing instability, First was Youth Opposition Groups, e.g Edelweiss Pirates and other groups, went against the Nazi ideal culture and undermined stability BUT had a small following, so less important. Also easily captured, leaders of Edelweiss Pirates killed in 1944 etc.
3) Other Factors, The Church, Many did not like Hitler collating the Lutheran Churches and turning into a Reich Church. Also opposition from Niemoller and Galen and Pope. Put people off Nazis, undermined stability. BUT, Although it was hard to deal with Church as it was controversial, People like Niemoller were sent to concentration camps, so dealt with
4) Other factors, Minority persecution, many felt it was immoral/unethical (esp Christians), put people off Nazis, undermined stability.
5) Conclusion: WW2 most important, it caused the most change in government and people's opinions.
Turn on thread page Beta
Official cie igcse 2017 may/june thread + predictions watch
- 06-06-2017 12:18
- 06-06-2017 12:22
- 08-06-2017 21:02
I'm doing IGCSE CIE English first language, geography, economics, business, co-ordinated science, french and then edexcel IGCSE histroy, maths and English literature
- 17-08-2017 15:38
Anyone know 2016 passing marks for igcse english language 0500?
(Original post by Sarah Hoddell)
- 17-08-2017 15:44
Yep - that's correct. Without the speaking and listening we reckon that the board may lower the grade boundaries anyway. They kept them high as everyone passed with their speaking exam pushing them up. Without this - it will be fairer and they may lower it. Let's hope. 32/50 is normally an A in the exam but they definitely move this around accroding to the difficulty of the paper. Maybe the A will be 15/50...!!.