Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! So couldn't find any active threads for those applying to Chelsea for this September so thought i'd make one! I plan to study FdA Interior design there and have received & accepted my offer

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied for BA Fine Art at Chelsea and I had my interview on the 8th and still waiting for a response. How long did they take to respond to you? im getting really anxious because someone who had their interview the day before mine got a place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phetate)
    Hi, I've applied for BA Fine Art at Chelsea and I had my interview on the 8th and still waiting for a response. How long did they take to respond to you? im getting really anxious because someone who had their interview the day before mine got a place.
    It was less than a week, I think. But my course is a lot smaller! Hopefully you'll hear back soon and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi hi !! hope you're all well !! Glad there's finally a thread for Chelsea 17-18 !!

I have a place for BA Graphic Design Communication and firmed it... if things go to plan I should be studying there this September !! Haven't heard/seen any signs of an applicant day yet for Chelsea though but hope they'll be in touch soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phetate)
    Hi hi !!

I don't know if this would still be relevant or anyway helpful but here's my experience with replies from Chelsea... They told me at the end of my interview that I'll hear back from them in 7-10 days... However, I ended up getting a phone call 2 days after my interview saying that they're offering me a place... I didn't expect the phonecall at all so maybe look out for that?? also its a No Caller ID so be mindful... then I eventually got it officially through UCAS 6 days after my interview...

my reply is a bit late but hopefully yours have come through !! if not, best of luck and stay positive !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlou125)
    Hi hi !! hope you're all well !! Glad there's finally a thread for Chelsea 17-18 !!

I have a place for BA Graphic Design Communication and firmed it... if things go to plan I should be studying there this September !! Haven't heard/seen any signs of an applicant day yet for Chelsea though but hope they'll be in touch soon...
    I think they send out further information around april time!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,Just wondering how the interview went when applying to BA Graphic Design Communication and what questions were asked because I have an interview with them next week.

ReputationRep:
    hi i am looking for september-december stay. i am doing short term interior design course too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.