Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you ever wee when laughing? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I used to have this problem up until puberty. Has anyone else ever done this or know of anyone that has?

ReputationRep:
    amy leaks

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently weeing
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I used to laugh while peeing though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Let me put it in this way: whenever I laughed in childish years - especially lustily - it was almost quite fluidly.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I often wee when I sneeze.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    No, but I often wee when I sneeze.
    I must see this with my own eyes before I can believe it. Every single sneezing by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I do occasionally if I'm laughing really hard. Just like a tiny wee. I read about it and it's just the muscle problem. If you have weak muscles or are overweight they can't continue to keep it closed when you're laughing or sneezing, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I must see this with my own eyes before I can believe it. Every single sneezing by any chance?
    No. But then I don't sneeze very often. Probably down to a weak pelvic floor, as many women like myself who have had a child will tell you !!

ReputationRep:
    Who doesn't?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Moved to chat
    • TSR Support Team

I remember a girl on a night out we was hanging round was laughing so hard that she confessed she had wet herself, she was drunk though as well.

ReputationRep:
    I actually weed in the middle of Woolworths once. Must have been about 15 years ago now. I was just browsing something or other. Suddenly I did this huge sneeze. I wasn't even aware up until that moment that I had a full bladder. Well the whole lot emptied all over the floor. There was a very large puddle, that looked like a child had had an accident. Fortunately it was only around 9. 30 in the morning and there was hardly anybody in. Luckily, there was no-one else in my particular aisle at the time. I was too embarrassed to tell an assistant, so I just left the shop and immediately got into a waiting taxi at the taxi rank. I was soaked. I felt really self conscious, in case the taxi driver smelled it, even though I was sitting in the back seat. I also felt really bad, as his seat would have been soaked and he would have to have cleaned it. Gross. But it wasn't a very nice experience, let me tell you.

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me when I was younger it was only a bit though, not a full blown wee. Last time it happened was whilst I was trampolining in my back garden... Now when I was younger that used to make me peeeeeee

Interesting topic... You have given me an idea for my first post muahahahaha
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    I was once tickling a woman whose saying "no stop it I'm going to wet myself" only encouraged me; until she actually did.

ReputationRep:
    I've got really strong pelvic floor muscles as it happens. I can be bursting for a piss and still stop peeing right in the middle at any required moment

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.