Should I expect a reply back or just dump it? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The situation is, that guy I'm flirting is having a military erasmus atm also writing a thesis and since the day he started his course we haven't had the chance of texting much. Last month I sent him a message on fb (a killer one really, I realized how long it was after I had sent it :nopity:) he read it didn't respond right away and marked it as unread soon after.:dry:
This is the first time he is leaving me unanswered like this and I'm wonderin' should I still expect for a reply or just dump the whole situation? :erm::hmmmm2:
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The situation is, that guy I'm flirting is having a military erasmus atm also writing a thesis and since the day he started his course we haven't had the chance of texting much. Last month I sent him a message on fb (a killer one really, I realized how long it was after I had sent it :nopity:) he read it didn't respond right away and marked it as unread soon after.:dry:
This is the first time he is leaving me unanswered like this and I'm wonderin' should I still expect for a reply or just dump the whole situation? :erm::hmmmm2:
My advice would be to not expect a reply and resume service as normal, if you get one soon then great, if not then leave it. Though I guess for me this approach has always resulted in me leaving it :lol:
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well if someone sends me a wall of text there's a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry high chance I'm not replying straight away. Because that means I have to spend time to make an equally long reply. Takes me a long time to type out big messages. Usually half an hour lol. It's like emails at that point.

If I get sent short messages then majority of the time I reply straight away.

So bare that in mind when you send essays to people lmao
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
Well if someone sends me a wall of text there's a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry high chance I'm not replying straight away. Because that means I have to spend time to make an equally long reply. Takes me a long time to type out big messages. Usually half an hour lol. It's like emails at that point.

If I get sent short messages then majority of the time I reply straight away.

So bare that in mind when you send essays to people lmao
Haha well,I know I know I shouldnt have written that kinda really looooong paragraph,yeah he was also so okay with short and normal daily messages so this is the first time he reacts like that..I guess I shouldnt overthink and overworry about it then :erm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (523)
59.98%
Yes- I don't like it (44)
5.05%
No- I want it (246)
28.21%
No- I don't want it (59)
6.77%

Watched Threads