Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

This thread is for anyone who has been given an offer to study Computer Science at UoL starting 2017.

Let people know who you are by filling out the following:

Name:
    Any Interests?
    Here's mine...

Name: Nabil Tukan
    Applying anywhere else? I've also applied to Aston, Coventry, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam
    Any Interests? Too many TV Shows :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Name: Apoorv Kumar
    Applying anywhere else? Applied to the US, applied to Nottingham, Kingston, Westminster, Royal Holloway. Got accepted from them all
    Any Interests? Computers haha

ReputationRep:
    Name: Eshan Mistry
    Applying anywhere else? Aston, Huddersfield, Newcastle, De Montfort and Huddersfield
    Any Interests? Computing/Gaming

What accommodation are you guys thinking of applying to if you are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EshanMistry73)
    Name: Eshan Mistry
    Applying anywhere else? Aston, Huddersfield, Newcastle, De Montfort and Huddersfield
    Any Interests? Computing/Gaming

Hey Eshan,
    I'm planning on looking at the private sector, SULETS i believe it's called. The rooms look good to me, and it's a newly constructed building.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Name: Elizabeth Earnshaw
    Applying anywhere else?: Loughborough, Leeds, Southampton and Keele (Top two are Loughborough and Leicester
    Any Interests?: Tv shows, music, Spanish (blogs, movies, music, food, speaking, everything tbh😂)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzyearnshaw)
    Applying anywhere else?: Loughborough, Leeds, Southampton and Keele (Top two are Loughborough and Leicester
    Any Interests?: Tv shows, music, Spanish (blogs, movies, music, food, speaking, everything tbh😂)

Hey Elizabeth,
    I'm planning on applying for the private unit by Sulets, it's about a 10-15 minute walk to the university and the rooms are absolutely perfect.
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzyearnshaw)

Thinking of John Forsters or Beahmont hall i think its called! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Sup guys, couldn't find a computing thread, so thought to join this thread instead. what accommodation do you recommend close to the uni (i don't care about prices)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apoorv Kumar)
    Hey Elizabeth,
    I'm planning on applying for the private unit by Sulets, it's about a 10-15 minute walk to the university and the rooms are absolutely perfect.
    What about you?
    That sounds amazing! I'm not entirely sure yet! I'm going to decide this week!☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EshanMistry73)
    Thinking of John Forsters or Beahmont hall i think its called! How about you?
    Very nice! I'm not entirely sure yet need to stop leaving things so last minute but I'm definitely going to decide by this week☺️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.