The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Spiker
DoC like to be able to talk to their students before they start logging into their resources... there's far more ability to load a gun and shoot it at one's foot there than in ICT...

General advice: don't say "Woah, bittorrent is downloading at ten megabytes a second on this machine!" in the lab. It's embarrasing, since you'll turn round and CSG will be standing there...
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
xaxa
It's embarrasing, since you'll turn round and CSG will be standing there...

Oh... you've seen them do that too, huh? :biggrin:
Reply 22
Babyangel452
no stalking now!
... jst wait a few weeks :biggrin:

Would it make sense to register to facebook now (I really, really want to be there) and change the email later and keep all your profile? Or is your profile linked to your email and thus the email can't be changed to the Imperial one later? :confused:
Reply 23
silverfox
Would it make sense to register to facebook now (I really, really want to be there) and change the email later and keep all your profile? Or is your profile linked to your email and thus the email can't be changed to the Imperial one later? :confused:

There's no problem with doing that :smile:. You can join the Imperial network as soon as you have your IC email address.
DanielJ
There's no problem with doing that :smile:. You can join the Imperial network as soon as you have your IC email address.

yup yup!
Reply 25
Babyangel452
yup yup!

We all have imperial email adresses but we cannot access them. So I think we need to wait till we can see the emails.
Reply 26
we can access them, (well some of us anyway) i got mine working about 3 weeks ago, and can access from any compter terminal with internet connection, and i've be recieving ic emails on it already

and one thing ur user name to log in isn't the same as ur email address,
ur e-mail address would be somthing like [email protected] while the log in name is in the formate of js07, but password should be same
Reply 27
Nanospeed
we can access them, (well some of us anyway) i got mine working about 3 weeks ago, and can access from any compter terminal with internet connection, and i've be recieving ic emails on it already

and one thing ur user name to log in isn't the same as ur email address,
ur e-mail address would be somthing like [email protected] while the log in name is in the formate of js07, but password should be same

Ive got my login and it works but not for email because I do computing, so Ive got no page to login to my email.
... guys... just simmer.... 3 weeks! wats the rush :-)

just enjoy your summer and learn how to cook a few meals from scratch... :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending