The Student Room Group

Eyebrows falling out - PLEASE help!

My eyebrows have always been pretty thick but recently I've noticed that every time I touch them or brush them or whatever, some hairs fall out. I know it's normal for a couple of eyebrow hairs to fall out every day, but about 20 fall out every day for me. I didn't really think that much of it at first but now it's really making a noticeable difference - my once thick eyebrows are now really patchy and sparse in areas. What can I do???!!
Original post by Anonymous
My eyebrows have always been pretty thick but recently I've noticed that every time I touch them or brush them or whatever, some hairs fall out. I know it's normal for a couple of eyebrow hairs to fall out every day, but about 20 fall out every day for me. I didn't really think that much of it at first but now it's really making a noticeable difference - my once thick eyebrows are now really patchy and sparse in areas. What can I do???!!

Have you noticed any hair loss anywhere else? It could be a number of things. It could be diet, a deficiency, stress, age, or for seemingly no reason at all. For now, you can fill them in with makeup if you want to, and if you find the hair loss is more wide spread then consider a trip to the GP
Maybe you can try putting castor oil on them consistently?
Your eyebrows be like: "Eyebrowlive I can fly..."

Anyone? Anyone?
Reply 4
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Have you noticed any hair loss anywhere else? It could be a number of things. It could be diet, a deficiency, stress, age, or for seemingly no reason at all. For now, you can fill them in with makeup if you want to, and if you find the hair loss is more wide spread then consider a trip to the GP

No, I haven't noticed it anywhere else. I have a good diet and I'm only 18 so I think it's probably stress. The annoying thing is that I think the stress is largely caused by my eyebrows falling out...... and getting stressed about it is probably making them fall out more.......
Hello any updates at all?

Quick Reply

Latest