NYC to Toronto Watch

snowystarks
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm planning to go to New York City with a friend (great timing i know) but it's also my dream to go to Canada. So the plan so far is NY 4 days and Toronto 3 days.
So far i've found either a train journey which takes about 8 hours, or a 1 1/2 hour flight. Even though i really want to go to Canada i can't find many things to do in Toronto.

Does anyone have any advice? Would you recommend a different part of Canada or would it still be fun just to walk around and explore what's there without a list of things to do.

Thanks
Legal_eagle2012
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I went to Canada last summer and absolutely loved it. I spent 3 days in Toronto, with a day trip to Niagara in the middle. If you're coming up from NYC, maybe you could break up the journey with a stopover there: I guess it depends if you want to visit Niagara!

While I was in Toronto itself, I did the Islands (definitely the best part of the city imo!), the CN tower, Casa Loma and the Royal Ontario Museum. I was starting to struggle a bit for things to do by the second day, but there are beaches and things to explore as well

I hope that helps a bit, and if you have any other queries please ask!
fasteddy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you are travelling on a budget & want to see more you could book the Megabus & stop in Boston/Niagara Falls.
coldplasma
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by snowystarks)
I'm planning to go to New York City with a friend (great timing i know) but it's also my dream to go to Canada. So the plan so far is NY 4 days and Toronto 3 days.
So far i've found either a train journey which takes about 8 hours, or a 1 1/2 hour flight. Even though i really want to go to Canada i can't find many things to do in Toronto.

Does anyone have any advice? Would you recommend a different part of Canada or would it still be fun just to walk around and explore what's there without a list of things to do.

Thanks
There are loads of things to do in Toronto dude. Why not just stay at a hostel and see what's going on?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (243)
45.25%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (159)
29.61%
I don't have an opinion (135)
25.14%

Watched Threads