Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derron123)
    Well done! Congrats on your offer! Yes I did applied for accommodation and it's been approved. I will be staying in the eda building at the Green. You?
    Thank you congratulations on your offer as well. No way we're in the same building! Yeah I've applied for accommodation as well its been approved in the Eda building at the Green.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrison Brown)
    Thank you congratulations on your offer as well. No way we're in the same building! Yeah I've applied for accommodation as well its been approved in the Eda building at the Green.
    Oh wow! Private message me! Maybe your the only person I know so far doing the same course as me.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Harrison Brown)
    See you there in September hopefully. I got made an offer for the MPhysiotherapy course as well accepting it as my firm choice. Have you applied for accommodation yet?
    Congratulations on your offer!

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I got offer for Physiotherapy BSc. Could anyone describe me how stydying Physio looks there? Do you enjoy it? How does your placement look like? Is it possible to find part-time job during this demanding course?
    Thank you for any information

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have accepted Bradford as my firm choice to study Mphysio! I can't wait to get started! Congrats to all of you who have been offered a place !!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by natalia123123)
    Hello
    I got offer for Physiotherapy BSc. Could anyone describe me how stydying Physio looks there? Do you enjoy it? How does your placement look like? Is it possible to find part-time job during this demanding course?
    Thank you for any information
    Congratulations on your offer! Is there any information you would like me to find out about the Physiotherapy placements?

Emma
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Keeni)
    Hi, I have accepted Bradford as my firm choice to study Mphysio! I can't wait to get started! Congrats to all of you who have been offered a place !!
    That's great news, well done!

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Doing Computer Science at Bradford! Anyone else???

ReputationRep:
    What re the admission process at the bradford could anyone help to tell me the steps involve to secure an admission thanks hope to hear from you soonest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.