Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/56932649.cms

ReputationRep:
    What a bunch of Islamophobic, anti-religion fascists! The country's reputation for openness and fair-dealing will disappear overnight.

ReputationRep:
    Second paragraph of the article:

'[...] the Kuwaiti government has told would-be migrants from the five banned nations to not apply for visas, as it is worried about the possible migration of radical Islamic terrorists.'

This is a perfectly legitimate concern. We already know from the Bataclan attacks in Paris that radical Islamic extremists are using the refugee crisis as a vessel of transportation into Europe.

I suppose Leftists, SJWs and their ilk refuse to understand this logic because they're so focused on the identity of the people (i.e Muslims).

ReputationRep:
    This is so funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    good effort. death-cults shouldn't be welcome anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Trump does it => He's a racist, we must cause havoc at airports, if you're not speaking out then you're complicit

Kuwait does it => Liberals silent, no protesting, it's none of our concern, maybe it's fake news, i don't know enough to comment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.