The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSC Economics & Strategy for Business

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else holding an offer for MSc Economics and Strategy?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
How long are you waiting?
Original post by RedNosed
How long are you waiting?

After completing my interview, it took 3 weeks for the unofficial offer to come through
Original post by Fas
After completing my interview, it took 3 weeks for the unofficial offer to come through

Hello classmate, see you on August 30 !
(edited 6 years ago)
When did you apply?
Congratulations !!!
Reply 26
Hello, do you mind telling us how the interview went and what kind of questions did they ask you? (especially Strategy and economics based questions)Thank you!!
Reply 27
Original post by patapon123
Hello classmate, see you on August 30 !

Hello! Congratulations on your acceptance!!
can you help me and tell me what kind of questions did they ask you during the Kira interview? especially, economics and strategy based questions as I am really nervous about it....
Thank you
Hi! How did the interview go? Could you please share the questions you were asked ? I'm doing the interview soon!
The wait is agonising! Did my interview a couple of weeks ago and I have no idea how well I did. I've got 2 other offers (and their deposit deadline is this Friday) so I honestly hope they'll give me an offer (or at least let me know I've been rejected soon)! Anyone knows if they review applications in batches?
Original post by Polo2345
Hi! How did the interview go? Could you please share the questions you were asked ? I'm doing the interview soon!

I had 7 questions, 3 based on why I feel like I'm fit for the course, background and motivation, 1 written one (write a 500 word follow up email in 5 min), and 3 mathematic based questions. You've got 30sec-1min to think and then about 2 min to answer.

Good luck!
Original post by Tom Sessink
I had 7 questions, 3 based on why I feel like I'm fit for the course, background and motivation, 1 written one (write a 500 word follow up email in 5 min), and 3 mathematic based questions. You've got 30sec-1min to think and then about 2 min to answer.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your answer!! Are the maths oriented question difficult?
Original post by Polo2345
Thanks a lot for your answer!! Are the maths oriented question difficult?

The last one was, they were talking about logarithms which probably doesn’t seem too difficult for a lot of people, but I’m coming from an international business background and my course only requires basic maths. The other 2 questions were probability questions.
The last one was, they were talking about logarithms which probably doesn’t seem too difficult for a lot of people, but I’m coming from an international business background and my course only requires basic maths. The other 2 questions were probability questions.

I'm coming from an international business background too! That's why I'm particularly worried about Economics and Maths related types of questions haha

Thanks a lot for your help! Hope you'll hear back soon!
The wait is agonising! Did my interview a couple of weeks ago and I have no idea how well I did. I've got 2 other offers (and their deposit deadline is this Friday) so I honestly hope they'll give me an offer (or at least let me know I've been rejected soon)! Anyone knows if they review applications in batches?

I honestly don't know! I did my interview 14 weeks ago and I still have no answer yet! I know my case may be daunting!

One last question: are we allowed to use a calculator?
They don’t say, but I can guarantee that you won’t have enough time to insert the data. They just want to test you and see how you “think on your feet”. The question I had was:

John goes to a coffee shop every morning before work. There’s a 50% he gets a coffee and there’s a 20% probability he gets a cookie. What is the probability he will get both?
Reply 37
Original post by Fas
Anyone else holding an offer for MSc Economics and Strategy?

Hi, I received an offer for the program!
Still waiting to receive my official letter since the email said it should be official within 3 weeks.

I would love to connect with future classmates !
I’ve been accepted too! Feel free to send a PM!
Hi guys! Congratulations to all of you who received an offer!! I just received my offer! However, they said that the official offer will come within 3 weeks with specific conditions. What conditions did you guys get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending