Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am moving out of Leeds due to only being in uni one day a week. Therefore, to make the process easier for me, I am looking for someone who needs a university room from now. This way you can move into the room I am currently living in and I can officially move out. You can be from Leeds uni of or leeds Beckett or the college it doesn't matter which one. Any question about the room and the place please ask. And I will also be happy to show you around the building and also leeds if you are new and need to know you're way around. Thank you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 2, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.