The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Uni vs Leeds Uni

have offers from both to study neuroscience next year, with second year entry to Edinburgh as it is a 4 year course. I like both course equally.
I'm not looking to go into a science career maybe management consulting, I'm sporty, into debating and do like to go out.
So, Edinburgh or Leeds?
Original post by ckam
have offers from both to study neuroscience next year, with second year entry to Edinburgh as it is a 4 year course. I like both course equally.
I'm not looking to go into a science career maybe management consulting, I'm sporty, into debating and do like to go out.
So, Edinburgh or Leeds?

If you like both courses equally, look at the student society and location of the universities and decide. I would assume that Edinburgh is better for debating but I do not know anything about the sports scene in both unis. I would look into both unis and decide which one is the best fit for you. I don't think going out will be that great of a problem because Edinburgh and Leeds are both cities... but I've never lived in both so I wouldn't know.

I would also like to add that you still have a lot of time to decide so don't feel the pressure to decide right away.

Congratulations on your offers and good luck in deciding your firm university.
Reply 2
Original post by ckam
I'm sporty, into debating and do like to go out.
So, Edinburgh or Leeds?

Have you visited?

Re sports - Edinburgh is particularly strong for sports. Although Leeds is well-equiped too. Which sports interest you?
Reply 3
Original post by jneill
Have you visited?

Re sports - Edinburgh is particularly strong for sports. Although Leeds is well-equiped too. Which sports interest you?

Rowing mainly, any suggestions?
Reply 4
Original post by ckam
Rowing mainly, any suggestions?

Probably Edinburgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending