The Student Room Group

Advice needed for PGDE 2018 Entry (Scotland)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MmLF
What did Strathclyde say when you spoke to them? I’m sure it’s all good. There is plenty of time.

That a decision had been made and I would be contacted by UCAS by end of week, did your friend interview 12th feb Strathclyde
Reply 101
Original post by Nervouschick123!
That a decision had been made and I would be contacted by UCAS by end of week, did your friend interview 12th feb Strathclyde

Yeah my friend interviewed the 12th also. Fingers crossed for you.
Awww I’m really sorry to hear that 😢 this is such a **** process

Hey :smile: im waiting to hear back from my interview on the 12th aswel, i was just wondering where did you check to see if they had made a decision? Like where does it say that they have made one?
Original post by Ellendorrian28
Hey :smile: im waiting to hear back from my interview on the 12th aswel, i was just wondering where did you check to see if they had made a decision? Like where does it say that they have made one?

It doesn’t I called Strathclyde on Tuesday and they said a decision had been made they couldn’t tell me what
Reply 105

Hey :smile: my offer was communicated through UCAS on Tuesday of this week. It has the decision noted under the offers section of UCAS track.
Original post by MmLF
Hey :smile: my offer was communicated through UCAS on Tuesday of this week. It has the decision noted under the offers section of UCAS track.

Yeah mine isn’t there UCAS said there is no activity on my account :smile:
Original post by MmLF

Okay thank you :smile: getting impatient waiting now!
Okay thank you :smile: getting impatient waiting now!

I’d phone them and keep bugging them, email phone until you know people by voice. Don’t give up!
Reply 109
I’d phone them and keep bugging them, email phone until you know people by voice. Don’t give up!

Any news yet?
Waiting is a nightmare, continually checking emails and spam folder. Good luck to you all.

I have an interview, presentation etc this Saturday, fingers crossed!
Original post by MmLF
Any news yet?

No news yet :frown: still patiently waiting!
No news yet :frown: still patiently waiting!

Hi! Just to let you know I had an interview on the 12th of Feb at Strathclyde and have been offered a place this evening (5pm) through UCAS track. Double check your track!
Original post by primaryteach19
Hi! Just to let you know I had an interview on the 12th of Feb at Strathclyde and have been offered a place this evening (5pm) through UCAS track. Double check your track!

Congrats on getting a place ☺️ checked again and still nothing! Hopefully wont be too long now!
Congrats on getting a place ☺️ checked again and still nothing! Hopefully wont be too long now!

Thanks! This is my second year applying, so glad its not going to a third time!

Good luck, hope they update you soon!!
Reply 115
Thanks! This is my second year applying, so glad its not going to a third time!

Good luck, hope they update you soon!!

This was my second year applying also. I’m glad to hear that you got the news you were hoping for :smile:
Original post by MmLF
This was my second year applying also. I’m glad to hear that you got the news you were hoping for :smile:

That's great! Persistence does pay off! I firmly accepted last night as Strathclyde was my first choice, so excited I am finally able to start!
Reply 117
That's great! Persistence does pay off! I firmly accepted last night as Strathclyde was my first choice, so excited I am finally able to start!

Strathclyde was my first choice also. Decided to withdraw from my other pending applications and firmly accept my place. It feels good seeing that message that you are confirmed on the course! Plus it’s nice no longer having to look for a UCAS tracker update email!!
Original post by MmLF
Strathclyde was my first choice also. Decided to withdraw from my other pending applications and firmly accept my place. It feels good seeing that message that you are confirmed on the course! Plus it’s nice no longer having to look for a UCAS tracker update email!!

Yeah it’s a great feeling, hearing people from December are starting to get offers too! Can’t wait to start and get letters from Strathclyde about the course.
Hi i have just completed my higher English and national 5 maths with c for both and I already have HNC early education and chilcare, i also work in nursery and have a degree in business. Will the conseder my application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending