The Student Room Group

Prince Charles warning we are heading back to the 1930s

Reply 1
Well, I bet his dad isn't that bothered :laugh::laugh:
Yet another claim of "Trump is literally Hitler", I mean, come on, he's clearly alluding to the Nazi regime that cast a great shadow over Europe.

Sit the **** down you all fart.
quite ironic coming from a member of a royal ****ing family in 2017.
stupid inbred cretin
Well we had a king back in the 1930s....Liz has really been trolling him by living so long.
Reply 5
The monarchy won't survive his reign.
Charles reminds us most of... Edward VIII, the Nazi choice for replacing his brother on completion of Operation Sea Lion and the leader-in-waiting of the pro-Nazi faction in Britain.

That said, I think we should pay attention to the warnings about Trump. He shows many of the hallmarks of the fascist fuhrer-in-the-making and is behaving like one of the S. American dictators of the 60s/70s with his random acts of madness, constant appeals to a perverse form of extreme nationalism and racist-tinged thuggery and simplistic solutions piled out to the masses like something Goebbels would have peddled.
You have to feel sorry for his mother.

Realising that you produced such a complete ******* must be a huge disappointment.
Well, it's perhaps worth asking which group is currently setting first to a university campus. It's not Trump supporters, it's progressive, liberal, tolerant people ... I think we really do need to ask who the real violent fascists are in all this.

The prospect of caps such as this is absolutely terrifying.

When you consider Charlies close relationship with the rulers of Saudi, turns out he's simply another SJW ********ter.
Something else for the SJWs to ignore:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/gulf-countries-detect-gays_n_4065927.html

Gulf Countries Propose Test To ‘Detect’ Gays, Ban Them From Entering

No need to protest it though, they're Muslims and the left don't expect decent behaviour from them.

Apparently.
Err...how is it the 30s? Maybe he means the Great Depression?

Original post by nulli tertius

It's not that bad...though a bit big for him
Original post by joe cooley

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/gulf-countries-detect-gays_n_4065927.html

No need to protest it though, they're Muslims and the left don't expect decent behaviour from them.

Apparently.

I don't understand the obsession from some of the harder lefties with Islamic countries, when they stand against everything they believe in.
Original post by joe cooley

Apparently.

I'll be looking forward to all the protests you will be organising and attending in order to oppose such a barbaric measure.
Original post by nulli tertius

At least he looks smart, I could get on board with a little more tweed in my life.
Original post by Diego Costa
I don't understand the obsession from some of the harder lefties with Islamic countries, when they stand against everything they believe in.

Imagine the pant wetting tantrum the left would have if Trump announced he was to develop a method of "detecting" gays thus allowing them to be refused entry to the US.

According to the left, on here anyway, Muslim countries are to be held to a lower standard than non-Muslim countries.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending