Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which IB subjects should I choose if I want to study fashion design? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I need to choose 3 HL and 3 SL subjects, but I am still very confused on which subjects I HAVE to choose, in order for me to study fashion.
    I have considered Visual Arts, History and English Language & Literature as my HL subjects, and then take Spanish, Biology and Math at SL.
    But the problem is, is it the smartest subjects to choose? Or is there other options? I really need some professional advice
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there are any required subjects, so the best advice really is do subjects you enjoy and are likely to get good grades in. If you are unsure, contact university admission officers and ask what (if any) subjects they prefer, but I think your chosen combination is absolutely fine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.