Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so, I've already done two writing controlled assessments in Spanish and I've gotten a C and a B, we have to send two controlled assessments to the examiner and I only had two more tries remaining - I had to get an A* on this one. I literally think I've flopped all of it, haven't got the result yet but I'm scared now because I know I could've done better - and now I will only have one more try when I needed to get A* in both. I did use 4 tenses but not much, I tried to use some adventurous language but I don't think I've done enough lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahratasneem)
    so, I've already done two writing controlled assessments in Spanish and I've gotten a C and a B, we have to send two controlled assessments to the examiner and I only had two more tries remaining - I had to get an A* on this one. I literally think I've flopped all of it, haven't got the result yet but I'm scared now because I know I could've done better - and now I will only have one more try when I needed to get A* in both. I did use 4 tenses but not much, I tried to use some adventurous language but I don't think I've done enough lol
    These grades are all unmoderated and could well change anyway.

Why do you need an A*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muttley79)
    These grades are all unmoderated and could well change anyway.

Why do you need an A*?
    just aiming for an A* Idk I have high expectations and I'm proper ****ing scared for Spanish now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 2, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.