Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Progressive Liberalism: the vile, the violent, the victim. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Disclaimer: this thread in no way suggests are Liberals are the same.

These are a few pictures and clips that have come out of the Berkeley riots. I think it's important to note that whilst the media portrays the Right as being the most vicious and intolerant, the following clips/images prove it to not be the case.

Also, I've got a clip of Milo Yiannopoulos, the so-called "Nazi" and "White supremacist" that might shock you.

Here's the Milo video I was referring to, well worth the watch if you think he's a Nazi.

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/stat...94199535665152

Steven Crowder's article on the protests (riots) and who the real fascists are.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/free-speech-berkeley-milo/

It's really interesting to watch these developments unfold. They're an important contributor to Trump's presidency, and will prove valuable arguments for a potential second term.

The Left has lost the plot.

Oh, and who could forget...

https://twitter.com/sallykohn/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    You start by saying that not all liberals are like this, which is true.

You conclude by saying that The Left has lost the plot, as though these people represent all liberals and all people on the left. This is not true.

Milo is a troll and a general ****. Fascist? I don't know, probably not.

Also the image of that girl covered in blood isn't 'real'. She's an actor and she's in make-up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...upporters.html

Making up a story about how some pretty, innocent Trump supporter got attacked simply to make yourself look better is pretty *****y tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, I believe the left will only get more violent as things carry on going against them.

It is no coincidence they are so closely aligned with Islamist, they have too much in common not to be.

ReputationRep:
    Neo-progressives are extremely mentally deficient, but they're clearly not the same as traditional progressives.

ReputationRep:
    #Notallliberals

(Original post by Zargabaath)
      Neo-progressives are extremely mentally deficient, but they're clearly not the same as traditional progressives.
      Alt-progressives?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      Alt-progressives?
      lol, if you want to call them that :lol:
      SJW works just as well

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Zargabaath)
      lol, if you want to call them that :lol:
      SJW works just as well
      It's also the most accurate.

ReputationRep:
      what are "liberals" even "liberal" about today? literally - somebody please tell me
      they are all, in some way shape or form, authoritarians. even when it comes to liberal values, they are little hitlers even then! if they believe in some sort of freedom, it's always either at a price of high taxes OR the price of it being at the cost of somebody else's rights!
      don't agree with their belief in entitlement? they'll say you basically deserve to be silenced or even censored
      if you hold a different opinion to them, they *won't* tolerate you, basically. they will express explosive contempt, not acceptance.
      if you don't support the right party or president, they will riot, violently.
      and if you have white skin and a penis, you are inferior and hold no virtue.

how on earth did this happen? how did "liberalism" devolve into this gretinous monstrosity?
      think back to 2008 when "barry" became the first black president - nothing was particulaly problematic
      but then fast forward 8 years later and look at this. this goes way beyond the moaning of the occupy movements of 2011
      this is violent, intolerance, racism/sexism against white males - everything that ISN'T liberal in its moral compass!
      what's worse is that not only are these "liberals" not liberal in the slightest, but they show these colours by fully endorsing islam and islamic immigration into peaceful tolerant western societies as if to sabotage liberalism itself. but they aren't liberal - they are merely committing cultural suicide with massive hypocritical enthusiasm.

it is fascinating to see now that the right in politics is now the liberal wing of politics - the civilised, mature wing.
      I can't say anything else when remainers and clinton supporters express psychopathic trauma simply for not getting their own ways like petulent little brats.
      the right never protest violently, they never tell people that they aren't allowed to say certain words or that they must use certain pronouns
      the right wing are the peaceful, accepting individuals who happened to win both brexit and the US presidency because of this mess - they are now in such a position of political power because the left mutated into a monster that isn't even recognisable. and a lot of sensible people understood the civilisational direction that this would have otherwise taken us in. 2016 was a fork in the road, and we've taken a right turn. it's going to take these people a while before they adjust themselves to this new status quo, and this new status quo will equally take a while to come into reality too - right now it is only a majority, but soon it will become a full consensus.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Laeliakiwi)
      #Notallliberals
      yeah, just most of them I guess
      or at least the ones that aren't "like this" don't perform their duty of publicly denouncing those that are
      if anything, it's those liberals that allow their own movement to become corrupted - they open the gates and then tell the right wing off for allowing it to go unnoticed.
      well we're not the gate keepers for the liberals - the liberals need to get their act together, because their movement is going the way of feminism where the moderates are so out of touch with the re-defined concept of their movement that they are actually ENCOURAGING the radicals to remain within the movement because they utterly fail to address the internal division that ultimately amounts to a coup from the radicals against the moderates; when they refer to themselves as "liberals", or "feminists", they therefore reinforce the radicals because only the radicals will label themselves with such controvbersial words so readily in that way these days.
      and to some extent, the effect of these coups are that most of the members have slipped down the slope into the radical direction. this is the effect of the invasions within the movements. we get more and more people getting accused of racism for basically anything that has an aesthetic of racial politics in favour of "the white people" (who happen to be the vast majority on this side of the planet). it's a paradigm that the white people are evil and putred and we must bend over for anybody who looks different. I find the very idea of racial politics in and of itself quite racist. it puts individuals into boxes. how are we going to get over this historical hurdle of sexism or racism when liberals are forcing people to have to identify as their race or gender first and their individual personality second?

ReputationRep:
      After years of painstaking research, I've come to a conclusion.

Liberals are insane.

ReputationRep:
      This is pathetic OP.

And let's not pretend like that Milo video is even slightly representative of his views. He deliberately said that so he has a more fitting tone. A lot of his supporters are alt righters, white supremacists and generally degenerative racists and he never demotes them.

Hell, even in this video he never puts them down like he does to liberals.

And more importantly, these riots dont validate milo's vile views. He only goes to colleges to manipulate and brainwash weak minded closet racists with his fallacious arguments and his so called "facts" which are just skewed reports from breitbart, who are notorious for sourcing and citing unreliable and unreputable information. People like Milo will get utterly demolished in a real debate.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PurpleNerple)
      yeah, just most of them I guess
      or at least the ones that aren't "like this" don't perform their duty of publicly denouncing those that are
      if anything, it's those liberals that allow their own movement to become corrupted - they open the gates and then tell the right wing off for allowing it to go unnoticed.
      well we're not the gate keepers for the liberals - the liberals need to get their act together, because their movement is going the way of feminism where the moderates are so out of touch with the re-defined concept of their movement that they are actually ENCOURAGING the radicals to remain within the movement because they utterly fail to address the internal division that ultimately amounts to a coup from the radicals against the moderates; when they refer to themselves as "liberals", or "feminists", they therefore reinforce the radicals because only the radicals will label themselves with such controvbersial words so readily in that way these days.
      and to some extent, the effect of these coups are that most of the members have slipped down the slope into the radical direction. this is the effect of the invasions within the movements. we get more and more people getting accused of racism for basically anything that has an aesthetic of racial politics in favour of "the white people" (who happen to be the vast majority on this side of the planet). it's a paradigm that the white people are evil and putred and we must bend over for anybody who looks different. I find the very idea of racial politics in and of itself quite racist. it puts individuals into boxes. how are we going to get over this historical hurdle of sexism or racism when liberals are forcing people to have to identify as their race or gender first and their individual personality second?
      Spoiler:
      Show

(Original post by epoddoulc)
        After years of painstaking research, I've come to a conclusion.

Liberals are insane.
        An insane person thinks sane people are insane.

ReputationRep:
        Liberals are like the Gestapo, just waiting for you to say something intolerant

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by bRyan2283)
          Liberals are like the Gestapo, just waiting for you to say something intolerant

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Did you just assume my authoritarianity??? ****ing nazi!!1

ReputationRep:
          Attachment 618088

The image in the OP is fake, the girl is Samara Weaving she is an actress and that image has been used for propaganda means.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by RattyVlogger)
          Attachment 618088

The image in the OP is fake, the girl is Samara Weaving she is an actress and that image has been used for propaganda means.
          Thank you for spotting that out.

ReputationRep:
          I think Antifa folks would be more offended by your calling them liberals and Hilary supporters than anything else in OP

(Original post by anarchism101)
            I think Antifa folks would be more offended by your calling them liberals and Hilary supporters than anything else in OP
            Absolutely. Although the term liberal has really lost its meaning; OP I think was using it to refer to people with "progressive" views, and I'd argue that antifascists are liberals in that sense of the word. Its a bad use of the word liberal, but its what the word is beginning to mean these days.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.