Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I need to find a pet friendly room to rent in academic year 2017/2018.I'm looking for a pet friendly flatmate to search properties with, shared properties are easier to find and I already know some landlords that are willing to rent their pet friendly property, but only to groups, not individuals.If you know anyone from Aber who's also searching for accomodation or if you're looking for a room please let me know Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Heya

I'm looking for the same thing I'll be a MA student this September, happy to move in over the summer and will want to bring my cat with me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oenai)
    Heya

I'm looking for the same thing I'll be a MA student this September, happy to move in over the summer and will want to bring my cat with me!
    Hi, I sent you pm

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.