Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3rmit)
    I literally, explicitly said I'm not a muslim.

I see why the mods banned you now tbh
    I didn't say muslim, did I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epoddoulc)
    I didn't say muslim, did I?
    Pray tell, what did you mean by "m****m" other than muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    It's often the case that fear leads to paranoia. I suggest you see a doctor.
    Paranoia? In the last 30 days there were 159 Islamic attacks in 26 countries, in which 1114 people were killed and 1350 injured.

Explain how I'm being paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    Paranoia? In the last 30 days there were 159 Islamic attacks in 26 countries, in which 1114 people were killed and 1350 injured.

Have you got a source? And has it occurred to you that the reason behind this is because of countries that are at war and not necessarily driven by putting into action the words of a book?

ReputationRep:
    Pray tell, what did you mean by "m****m" other than muslim?
    Megrim.

ReputationRep:

Bruv just accept Islam and we won't kill you.

ReputationRep:
    No, the Quran is supposedly the final word from God. Tell me, in which context, would murdering innocent people be acceptable.
    I didn't see the word "innocent" in there. Like the other guy said, there might be other verses explaining why these guys are not deemed innocent (at least from an Islamic view).

ReputationRep:
    Megrim.
    "The megrim or whiff is a species of left-eyed flatfish in the family Scophthalmidae. It is found in the northeast Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea between 100 and 700 m below sea level. It is caught commercially in some countries."

Wow, that makes a lot more sense, you've really recovered well there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpetguy)
    Bruv just accept Islam and we won't kill you.
    wtf? So you're going to kill him if he doesnt accept Islam? And here I am trying to defend muslims...

ReputationRep:
    wtf? So you're going to kill him if he doesnt accept Islam? And here I am trying to defend muslims...
    sheesh. sorry. I thought it would come out as more of a joke (!)

ReputationRep:
    "The megrim or whiff is a species of left-eyed flatfish in the family Scophthalmidae. It is found in the northeast Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea between 100 and 700 m below sea level. It is caught commercially in some countries."

Haha, you wanted an answer, you got it.

ReputationRep:
    sheesh. sorry. I thought it would come out as more of a joke (!)
    Sure... a "joke"... I'm sure ISIS mean it as a joke too when they forcefully convert non-muslims.

ReputationRep:
    Sure... a "joke"... I'm sure ISIS mean it as a joke too when they forcefully convert non-muslims.
    aaaaaaand we're back with the paranoia

ReputationRep:
    I provided a source.. now what?

ReputationRep:
    No... pretty sure ISIS don't mean it as a joke...
    And how do you know what ISIS mean? You got inside contacts?

ReputationRep:
    It's always good to use a website so hate fuelled that it's very name is sarcastic. Not to mention it is selfly-proclaimed non partisan. Pardon the coherence!

ReputationRep:
    I provided a source.. now what?
    I provided a reason. And that is that the vast majority of those are unrelated to religion and to do with war. If a christian kills someone are you going to fear christianity? Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    I provided a reason. And that is that the vast majority of those are unrelated to religion and to do with war. If a christian kills someone are you going to fear christianity? Lmao.
    The majority of these attacks took place in countries that are NOT at war, so your argument falls apart.

ReputationRep:
    It's always good to use a website so hate fuelled that it's very name is sarcastic. Not to mention it is selfly-proclaimed non partisan. Pardon the coherence!
    The website itself is biased but every death it records is FACTUAL. Do your research on the individual terrorist attacks if you don't believe in this website.

ReputationRep:

Woah dude, you better censor that filthy word before I report you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.