Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all. So a bit complicated! I left university after completing year 2 of my studies as I wanted to transfer (went on maternity leave as well) so I left with a DipHE and have got an unconditional offer for a top up course.

    I am due to start my top up course this year in September, but I have decided to enroll onto a NVQ assessor course in the meantime which I can pursue in while at university and I want to use advanced learner loan. I have used 2 years of student finance up.

    If I go ahead with the advanced learner loan now, and complete the course before September (doable for me), will I be able to apply for a student loan again to go to university? I understand it may be late, but will SF let me do this?

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi socialscience92

    You can apply for an advanced learner loan, please speak with the learning provider to ensure it is eligible for funding.

    You will be able to apply to top up from your DipHE to degree level also.

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.