Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Had A REALLY BAD daaay, make me laugh?? :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    And yeah alcohol helps I'll drink to that tomorrow. Lmfao.
    I always end up crying when I get too drunk LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    So I almost failed Physics, I experienced hard drive failure and lost EVERY SINGLE FILE on my laptop because the hard drive is too physically damaged to recover anything at all. And no I don't have any ****ing backups. And I also spent 6 hours doing the most annoying Maths exercises....and now I have the worst headache.

Oh and didn't get any sleep at all last night because of Physics + protests.

I had to get it out, almost cried like a baby today.

Pls share something funny with me or even your worst days or whatever. Maybe you want someone to feel your pain, let's suffer together. :cry2:
    A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A pretty, young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath. 'Nurse', he mumbles, from behind the mask. 'Are my testicles black?' Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, 'I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.' He struggles to ask again, 'Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?' Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other. Then, she takes a close look and says, 'There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!' The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly: 'Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely...... 'A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k ??'

ReputationRep:
    ok here's a video

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Does it look like a City in Spain? Maybe. But it's in Romania.

(Original post by EC)
    So I almost failed Physics, I experienced hard drive failure and lost EVERY SINGLE FILE on my laptop because the hard drive is too physically damaged to recover anything at all. And no I don't have any ****ing backups. And I also spent 6 hours doing the most annoying Maths exercises....and now I have the worst headache.

Oh and didn't get any sleep at all last night because of Physics + protests.

I had to get it out, almost cried like a baby today.

Pls share something funny with me or even your worst days or whatever. Maybe you want someone to feel your pain, let's suffer together. :cry2:
    First you say almost so from that you didnt really, which is a good. But that is horrible and make you wanna scream and punch things, happened to me many time, thats why i have all my files backed up on two places just in case.

Try and get some more sleep. Napping through the day/evening helps.

Also look on the bright side of life, you aint hurt physically, you are still alive and breathing. Could be worse your parent could have given up on you or worse, so just think of the bright side of life

ReputationRep:
    Game of Thrones would help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Cambio S.O.S

I need you rn
    Hmm. The bear and I wrote some limericks today: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4538270

Trigger warning
    Spoiler:
    Show

They are about Physics...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Could be worse your parent could have given up on you...
    Asian? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, all present and correct 😏

ReputationRep:
    How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Spoiler:
    Show

A Brazillian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A pretty, young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath. 'Nurse', he mumbles, from behind the mask. 'Are my testicles black?' Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, 'I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.' He struggles to ask again, 'Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?' Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other. Then, she takes a close look and says, 'There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!' The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly: 'Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely...... 'A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k ??'
    Haha. It made me laugh, though I've anyway had a good day.

A fellow goes to the Doctor and describes his symptoms. Sawbones is baffled and runs diagnostic tests that serve only to muddy the ganges. Says I'll send your result to the university hospital for analysis, come back tomorrow and we should know what's wrong with you. 9 am they next day the chap is first into the surgery:
    • So doctor, do you now know what's wrong with me?
    • Yes, you've got Templeton's disease.
    • My god! Is that terribly serious?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • I'm afraid we know very little about it Mr Templeton.

ReputationRep:
    Where do animals go when their tails fall off?
    Spoiler:
    Show

To a retail store

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I failed an exam the other day. I couldn't complete a single question. My answer sheet was mostly blank. I've been told I can't progress onto my chosen masters degree and I'm going to be having a meeting with my tutor soon. I have a huge mountain to climb; 2 more exams, a 10,000 word dissertation to write on a seemingly impossible topic. This degree was the gateway to what I really wanted to study in life; so being told I can't progress onto the masters hit me really hard and has now forced me to re-evaluate my life and think about what I want to do. I most certainly can't get onto graduate programs/jobs in my field, or other related fields because now I'm going to struggle to get a good mark overall.

I got drunk for 3 days straight.

But there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

A year from now, you'll probably look back on the dark times and think "what was the fuss all over". Life is a mystery and the path we take is not always the most linear one. Embrace every failure and focus on things you have control over.

PS alcohol soothes the soul :sexface:

Wise words mate.What are you studying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
    How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Spoiler:
    Show

A Brazillian

I fell about. But my day has gone rather well.

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Two

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB5gL9LUKvM
    https://www.facebook.com/TheWallOfCo...6744436098697/

Killer laughs :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    What do you call a cow with no legs?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ground Beef!

ReputationRep:
    i have something in my pocket which is just over 3" long.... it is guaranteed to bring you pleasure every time you use it....

(Original post by cambio wechsel)
    Asian? :holmes:
    I am not Asian. Seriously everyone thinks I am but I aint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    I fell about. But my day has gone rather well.

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Two

Hehe I hope the OP has giggles while reading our comments
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    EC :jumphug: - you know how much I admire your intelligence + ability to be rational at all times. :love: So I don't think I need to repeat myself. :rofl:

You're amazing, and things get better. It's just how life works. I have had several ups and downs, and my lowest moments have always led to my highest moments. :yep:

Not sure on the making you laugh bit because I don't have a selection of knock knock jokes to choose from XD but here are some bunnies standing up :gah::

Spoiler:
    Show

:hugs:

The feeling is mutual. You're such a wonderful buddy, you always have the right words right up your sleeve. :pinch::pinch:

I envy these bunnies, they don't know the struggles of life, so innocent and pure. :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  IMG_2219.JPG
Views: 35
Size:  32.7 KB

Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.