Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Had A REALLY BAD daaay, make me laugh?? :( Watch

• Political Ambassador

(Original post by 999tigger)
    How do you know the HDD is physically damaged? has it stopped spinning up? I assume youve gone and take it to someone who knows pc's?

Have a bath and eat something nice after.

This always makes me laugh.
    I took my laptop to the best guy in the city, he's known for repairing them. And when he told me the news, I didn't even know what to say, I was in shock, wasn't expecting that at all. I thought it would be something really simple, it would take 10 mins and then I could get my laptop back, but voila...it's sad that I lost lovely memories, my entire life was on there. :lol:

And that video really made me smile, I was also eating some pasta carbonara. :love: The amount of damage they did to the supermarket...:rofl:

I'm going to take a nice, bubbly bath after. :cute:
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A pretty, young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath. 'Nurse', he mumbles, from behind the mask. 'Are my testicles black?' Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, 'I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.' He struggles to ask again, 'Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?' Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other. Then, she takes a close look and says, 'There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!' The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly: 'Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely...... 'A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k ??'
    :rofl::rofl:

This is a really good one.
    (Original post by ABeingOnEarth)
    ok here's a video
    That golden, luscious body, the performance.....flabbergasted. Definitely hired.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Anonymous)
    First you say almost so from that you didnt really, which is a good. But that is horrible and make you wanna scream and punch things, happened to me many time, thats why i have all my files backed up on two places just in case. Try and get some more sleep. Napping through the day/evening helps. Also look on the bright side of life, you aint hurt physically, you are still alive and breathing. Could be worse your parent could have given up on you or worse, so just think of the bright side of life
    I'LL ALWAYS GET MY FILES BACKED UP FROM NOW ON, SERIOUSLY. It's a must. :rolleyes: I just thought this could never happened to me, but oh well WHAT A SURPRISE. :lol:

And yes, indeed, it could be much worse and I'm really grateful for all I have, there are just times when I'd really like to get it all out so it doesn't build up and then I explode.

(Original post by Rk2k14)
    Game of Thrones would help
    I watched only 3 episodes, didn't have time for more. :cry2:

Are you proud????

ReputationRep:
    EC

You procrastinate enough without Game of Thrones, thank you missy!

ReputationRep:
    I got really bad grades last year due to crap circumstances. Ngl I cried a bit because I couldn't do the subjects I wanted but you get over it :yep:

You learn from your mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    For the first time in a long time, I finally had the balls to go up to a girl I've liked for a while and ask her out for dinner.

Got rejected.

On to the next one!
    keep going brah we're all going to make it

(Original post by EC)
    I'LL ALWAYS GET MY FILES BACKED UP FROM NOW ON, SERIOUSLY. It's a must. :rolleyes: I just thought this could never happened to me, but oh well WHAT A SURPRISE. :lol:

And yes, indeed, it could be much worse and I'm really grateful for all I have, there are just times when I'd really like to get it all out so it doesn't build up and then I explode.
    Never ever think that it wont happen, trust me that is when things mostly likely happen.

And yep it could, and thats understandable.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by cambio wechsel)
    Haha. It made me laugh, though I've anyway had a good day.
    I fell about. But my day has gone rather well.

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Two

I'm glad you're feeling yourself today Cambio!!!!!! Looks good on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    I'm glad you're feeling yourself today Cambio!!!!!! Looks good on you.
    I do that almost every day, sometimes twice. But: have you hacked my webcam?!
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
    Where do animals go when their tails fall off?
    Spoiler:
    Show

To a retail store

:rofl:

I'm going to share your jokes with others ngl. Thanks for cheering me up, your humor is welcome any time, I'm always in need of that. :rave:
    • Political Ambassador

I do that almost every day, sometimes twice. But: have you hacked my webcam?!
    Yes, I've learned how to do it from TSR.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by BrainyBengali)
    [/i][/u]
    [/i][/u]

Killer laughs :rofl3:
    Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

"build the wall and we're going to wave at it from the sky" AND THE WAY HE LAUGHS...I just can't. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    :rofl:

I'm going to share your jokes with others ngl. Thanks for cheeri3ng me up, your humor is welcome any time, I'm always in need of that. :rave:
    Glad you liked it, haha enjoy sharing it and make others smile too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

"build the wall and we're going to wave at it from the sky" AND THE WAY HE LAUGHS...I just can't. :rofl:
    (Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
    Glad you liked it, haha enjoy sharing it and make others smile too!
    Same here Glad I could be of help. Hope you manage to bounce back from today

ReputationRep:
    What do you call a fun guy?

Spoiler:
    Show
    a mushroom
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by the bear)
    i have something in my pocket which is just over 3" long.... it is guaranteed to bring you pleasure every time you use it....

3"..but the pleasure is unreal.

ReputationRep:
    Women study physics?

You learn something new every day.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry that was mean.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Cherub012)
    Women study physics?

You learn something new every day.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry that was mean.

Lmfao, no worries. There are 20 females in my class and only 6 guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)

I watched only 3 episodes, didn't have time for more. :cry2:

Are you proud????
    Would have expected you to finish the season by now.

You'll thank me later.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gscmCti8sq0

Part 2. The laughs just keep on coming

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.